Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
As I mentioned in the pm we have multiple employees here and between our site going offline last night and another toon with the same name being delivered yes there was confusion until I woke up and was able to help clarify for my co worker. Very sorry about the delay you had.
That being said I would say we are very professional and have 1000s of happy customers. Unfortunately you happened to be the exception for this.
Re: WTS Krono $8.5 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery
I contacted Mogs at 07:56 PM. Mogs responded at 08:24 PM. I sent payment at 10:08 PM. I received the Krono sometime overnight. Great service. I hope to use again in the future.
I purchased 10 from the website and this guy didn't deliver. He said I needed to take a selfie with my photo ID in the picture! I would never put that much information into a purchase online. I've used mogs before and all I had to do was a voice verification. I am not sending a picture of my ID.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.