• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $8 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 100 in stock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS Krono $10 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

Instant Delivery 24/7 - One of RG's most trusted sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Hello. I'd like to purchase 1 krono, I am PP verified but not RG. Pm if ok! :) From Sweden to maybeour times doesnt match.

Finally prices on Krono are back down to $10 -- hurry while supplies last! Pay with bitcoin and get 10% off the price!

Re: WTS Krono $11 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

Chatting on the site, confirmed availability, was told to place order. Order placed and payment submitted, chat stops responding completely and order not received. Please advise...

Re: WTS Krono $12 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 30 in stock

Little odd, sent payment to [email protected] but Bank alerted on Buzzdron Media, not really sure what that means... Payment and two PMs sent, no response so far. Just to make sure I sent a penny from another account and it alerted on Buzzdron Media. Penny went thru, still no delivery or response?

- - - Updated - - -

Glowing review, a little language barrier in the beginning, however, they delivered the goods at a reasonable price... I will do business with them again! Thanks, guys!

Re: WTS Krono $12 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 30 in stock

Took a little bit to respond and deliver. But finally made it through.

Last edited:
Re: WTS Krono $10 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 100 in stock

I sent payment 2 hours ago. Please reply to my PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back