• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $8 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 100 in stock (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS Krono $7.25 - WEEKEND SALE - 24/7 Fast Delivery

Total time spent from finding this thread to hands on the Kronos took 10 minutes max. Mogs is the man.

Re: WTS Krono $7.25 - WEEKEND SALE - 24/7 Fast Delivery

PM sent yesterday, still haven't heard back.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent Saturday originally during the sale...It's now Monday night. Hopefully you get back to me by tomorrow night when I'm on.

Re: WTS Krono $8 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

Highly unprofessional.
Theres much better krono sellers. Just dealt with the craziest nonsense over 4 krono.

As I mentioned in the pm we have multiple employees here and between our site going offline last night and another toon with the same name being delivered yes there was confusion until I woke up and was able to help clarify for my co worker. Very sorry about the delay you had.

That being said I would say we are very professional and have 1000s of happy customers. Unfortunately you happened to be the exception for this.

And this guy....ie me.

PM sent yesterday, still haven't heard back.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent Saturday originally during the sale...It's now Monday night. Hopefully you get back to me by tomorrow night when I'm on.

Re: WTS Krono $8.5 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

I contacted Mogs at 07:56 PM. Mogs responded at 08:24 PM. I sent payment at 10:08 PM. I received the Krono sometime overnight. Great service. I hope to use again in the future.

Sent money. I'll update when I receive the kronos. Received Krono about 20 minutes ago. Great service again! I'd highly recommend.

Last edited:

I purchased 10 from the website and this guy didn't deliver. He said I needed to take a selfie with my photo ID in the picture! I would never put that much information into a purchase online. I've used mogs before and all I had to do was a voice verification. I am not sending a picture of my ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back