• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $8 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery 100 in stock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS Krono $8.5 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

PM and Payment Sent yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Its been 24 Hours and No Reply or Krono yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Whats up Mogs you cant reply to PMs? but you continue to log on the site???? I sent Payment 2 days ago now and no response at all...

Re: WTS Krono $10 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

Hi, Has been 4 days and I'm still waiting for my Krono. I sent money via paypal as instructed and have yet to hear any response. Please advise!

Sorry for the mixup on those orders guys. We had some miscommunication between shifts.

Well I purchased last Friday and just got home to check my Parcel and Stilll.... Nothing! :( I'm glad you can post on here Mogs but cant reply to my PMs

- - - Updated - - -

I contacted the Live Chat on Mogs.com and they got my Krono for me finally... Thanks

updated - please note the rules for PM or live chat prior to sending payment. This really applies to repeat customers. Thanks!

Would love to buy from u but only use google wallet maybe look into giving more options for payment. More so if someone's paying first. Thanks.

Re: WTS Krono $9 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

View attachment 8461

76 in stock - this is real time inventory, if you see our ad up we have Krono in stock!
$9 each
Delivery available 24/7 and usually within a few minutes of payment confirmation
Paypal F&F or bitcoin accepted - If you are not Red Verified or have little to no feedback please be prepared to go through an ID verification process.
Please be sure to PM me or vistit our 24/7 live chat at mogs.com first before sending payment, if you do not it will potentially delay the order. Even if you are an existing customer I need to know your sending so your payment doesn't get lost in other orders.I deliver to all EQ servers

Feel free to PM me to set up transaction. Thanks!
View attachment 8459

Re: WTS Krono $11 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery

Yeah thanks to Hostgator.com our server is offline. Looking at new providers now. This happens way to often for a host of their size.

BEWARE: NOT THE FASTEST DELIVERY.

I went to Mogs' website to buy a krono yesterday (http://www.mogs.com/). I entered chat to verify that there was krono available at my server. The attendant said that there was and I proceeded to purchase one after registering in their site. I then went back to their chat system to let them know I just purchased a krono so that I can have it delivered. No one was replying and I waited over an hour until I was too tired and went to bed.

At around 9:40AM PST., almost 11 hours after I purchased my Krono, I went back on to their chat system and I finally got someone to speak to me. I told them that I have not received my Krono, they asked for my order number, gave it to them, and they said that I have to give them a picture ID to verify since I am a first time buyer. I said I will not do that, and they said I can use Facebook and message them if I don't want to to verify, and again I said no. I have given them my info already when I registered. I also told them that I am a registered verified Redguides member and will write a bad review. They then asked me to message them in Redguides instead to verify, which I did and I finally got a Krono.

They said it took awhile to give the purchased item to me because I was not verified and they emailed me to come to chat and I didn't come. I said I did not receive any email from them. I even asked what time they emailed me, and no replies after.

So BEWARE. False advert on 24/7 fastest delivery it is NOT.

Sorry but we verify all new users. The delay is not normal im sure our thousands of happy customers can vouch for that. My co worker last night had connectivity issues again and i was asleep so did not see your missed chats until this am. He will be receiving 20 lashings lol. Again i apologize for the issue on this order.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Up to the top

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Holidays everyone, prices lowered through the weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

Pm to place order.

Just completed a purchase from Mogs, super fast delivery. Very impressed and will definitely be a return customer!

Just did business with mogs. A++++!! Almost instant customer service and delivery. I highly recommend his/her services. Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back