EC Tunnel Rules By clicking "I Agree" you acknowledge that you are above age 18. Anyone found to be under the age of 18 will be immediately banned.
WELCOME TO EC TUNNEL.
If you agree to the TOU and (1) are of sufficient age and capacity to use ECT and be bound by the TOU, or (2) use ECT on behalf of a business, thereby binding that business to the TOU, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable license to use ECT in compliance with the TOU; unlicensed use is unauthorized. You agree not to display, "frame," make derivative works, distribute, license, or sell, content from ECT, excluding postings you create. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
Unless licensed by us in a written agreement, you agree not to use or provide software (except general purpose web browsers and email clients) or services that interact or interoperate with ECT, e.g. for downloading, uploading, creating/accessing/using an account, posting, flagging, emailing, searching, or mobile use. You agree not to copy/collect ECT content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand). Misleading, unsolicited, and/or unlawful postings/communications/accounts are prohibited, as is buying or selling accounts. You agree not to post content that is prohibited by any of ECT's policies or rules referenced above ("Prohibited Content"). You agree not to abuse ECT's flagging or reporting processes. You agree not to collect ECT user information or interfere with ECT. You agree we may moderate ECT access/use in our sole discretion, e.g., by blocking, filtering, re-categorizing, re-ranking, deleting, delaying, holding, omitting, verifying, or terminating your access/license/account. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating or not moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
You further agree that if you violate the USE section, or you encourage, support, benefit from, or induce others to do so, you will be jointly and severally liable to us for liquidated damages as follows for: (A) collecting/harvesting ECT users' information, including personal or identifying information - $1 per violation; (B) publishing/misusing personal or identifying information of a third party in connection with your use of ECT without that party's express written consent - $1,000 per violation; (C) misrepresenting your identity or affiliation to anyone in connection with your use of ECT - $1,000 per violation; (D) posting or attempting to post Prohibited Content - $4 per violation; (E) posting or attempting to post Prohibited Content in any paid section of ECT - the price per post applicable to that section of ECT; (F) sending an unauthorized/unsolicited email to an email address obtained from ECT - $25 per violation; (G) using ECT user information to make/send an unauthorized/unsolicited text message, call, or communication to a ECT user - $500 per text/call/communication; (H) creating a misleading or unlawful ECT account or buying/selling a ECT account - $4 per violation; (I) abusing or attempting to abuse ECT's flagging or reporting processes - $1 per violation; (J) distributing any software to facilitate violations of the USE Section - $1,000 per violation; (K) aggregating, displaying, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing, or exploiting ECT content for any purpose without our express written consent - $3,000 for each day you engage in such violations; (L) requesting, viewing, or accessing more than 1,000 pages of ECT in any 24-hour period - $0.25 per page during the 24 hour period after the first 1,000 pages; (M) bypassing or attempting to bypass our moderation efforts - $4 per violation. You agree that these amounts are (1) a reasonable estimate of our damages (as actual damages are often difficult to calculate), (2) not a penalty, and (3) not otherwise limiting on our ability to recover under any legal theory or claim, including statutory damages and other equitable relief (e.g., for spam, we can elect between the above liquidated damages or statutory damages under the anti-spam statute). You further agree that repeated violations of the USE section will irreparably harm and entitle us to injunctive or equitable relief, in addition to monetary damages.
You authorize us to charge your account for ECT fees in paid areas). Any tax is additional. Fees are non-refundable, even for posts we remove, delay, omit, re-categorize, re-rank, or otherwise moderate. We may refuse any posting.
DISECTAIMER & LIABILITY.
You will not hold ECTunnel.com responsible for other users' actions or inaction's, including things they post. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer. Instead, ECTunnel.com is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2), under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item's lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller, in accordance with California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2). Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of ECTunnel.com may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of ECTunnel.com. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
To the full extent permitted by law, RedGuides LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, and successors in interest ("ECT Entities") (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to ECT, including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide ECT on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and any risk of using ECT is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with ECT. ECT Entities are NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to ECT, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100 or the amount you paid us in the year preceding such loss. Some jurisdictions restrict or alter these disclaimers and limits, so some may not apply to you.
CLAIMS & INDEMNITY.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our staff, account testers, moderators and any other that are directly affiliated with ECTunnel.com), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold ECT Entities harmless from any Claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) that arise from a third party and relate to your use of ECT; and be liable and responsible for any Claims we may have against your officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, or any other party, directly or indirectly, paid, directed or controlled by you, or acting for your benefit.
MISC. Users complying with prior written licenses may access ECT thereby until authorization is terminated. Otherwise this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us and you, and our actions or silence toward you or anyone else does not waive, modify, or limit the TOU or our ability to enforce it. The USE, LIQUIDATED DAMAGES, and ECTAIMS & INDEMNITY sections survive termination of the TOU, and you will remain bound by those sections. If a TOU term is unenforceable, it shall be limited to the least extent possible and supplemented with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the parties. The English version of the TOU controls over any translations. If you reasonably believe content infringes your IP rights, or have any questions, use the "Contact Us" link below.
While using ECTunnel.com's buy/sell/trade forums:
- You may not share accounts.
- You may not create a second account without permission. (if you want to change your name, use the redcent shop).
- You may not post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on ECTunnel.com.
- You may not violate any laws or third party rights unbeknownst to the buyer.
- You may not use RedGuides.com if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from ECTunnel.com.
- You may not fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, or a clear typographical error is made.
- You may not fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted term.
- You may not manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings.
- You may not post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information).
- You may not take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of ECTunnel.com or for using it for purposes unrelated to ECTunnel.com)
- You may not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm RedGuides.com, or the interests or property of ECTunnel.com users.
- You may not copy, modify, or distribute content from ECTunnel.com and ECTunnel.com's copyrights and trademarks or harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- You may not create unnecessary drama in a thread.
- You may not reveal the name of anyone's character, unless a mod approves.
- You may not bump recurring threads more than once every day.
- You may not post similar threads more than once a week.
- You may not irrationally accuse someone of scamming.
- You may not have more than three (3) "self-bumped" threads on the first page at any time.
- You may not take deposits without clearly stating your refund terms. (deposits are considered to be refundable in the event of non-delivery, unless otherwise stated.)
- ECTunnel will not hold anyone responsible for a banned account after a completed transaction. (Your honest feedback is encouraged to be left for the trader, and any stated refund terms in the case of bans will be upheld)
To use the sell/buy/trade section on this site you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Cannot misrepresent your identities.
- Must always provide valid and complete contact information and must always have a valid email address.
- Cannot publish the contact information of other members in an online public area.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our staff, account testers, moderators and any other that are dirrectly affiliated with ECTunnel.com) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.