• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT/WTB - EQ Project 1999 PVE & PVP, Plat/Items/Accounts and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The buying process was smooth. But within a week a buying both my mule and main account were banned. They are monitoring his accounts, so even though I only got a few small items, and I went through his silly drop transferring methods, it didn't matter. Not worth losing your account, deal with others.

Adding my name to the list of banned accounts. I think P99 is overly aggressive about this, but it doesn't matter. Do not deal with Platlord if you want to keep your account. He has your money; doesn't matter to him. Items aren't worth anything if you get banned.

Platlord actually turned down one of my offers on my other account because he said there was a very high risk my EQ account would be banned. I do think he cares about his customers he is just being watched very heavily. Just sucks so many people got banned. I would just go through smaller unknown dealers.

No one can 100% safely RMT here, I had just gone over a year without a customer ban, it happens and it happens randomly once a year it seems.

I am looking into ultra safe trade methods, it is just tricky and a lot of work to get around their tracking methods. If you are dealing with someone who is sloppy at covering their digital tracks / trading methods then you will likely be banned. I was extremely careful and bans still can happen, it's just the risk you take here, I will continue to do what I can to reduce and potentially eliminate all risk but it can never be 100% until the RMT rule is lifted on P99. I do not want people to be banned because there is no business if that is the norm, sorry for anyone who was involved in these recent bans.

Platlord is legit.. I got banned due to someone in my guild being investigated. The GM's decided to check every ones history in guild and I got caught. So, its not always Platlord getting people banned. Sometimes its sloopy RMT'ers here that don't care about their customers accounts or their reputation. If your guilded and a guildmate is found to have a dirty whistle. Braknar will check for more dirty whistles and find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back