• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT/WTB - EQ Project 1999 PVE & PVP, Plat/Items/Accounts and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i bought from platlord a few months back, and wasnt banned in the recent RMT wave, i think platlord is secure and anyone who says otherwise i think went through somebody else at some point.

Contact me here / do not PM me on redguides I won't reply:
email: [email protected]

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, and been over 4 years now.
I buy plat / items / accounts from fellow players and and the community, so you can feel good about the source of your purchase.
I work hard for you pretty much every day, and most deliveries are under 30 minutes if not faster.

Why sell to Platlord?

Because you will be paid hassle free for your wares, and quickly.

Last edited:

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, and been over 4 years now.
I buy plat / items / accounts from fellow players and and the community, so you can feel good about the source of your purchase.
I work hard for you pretty much every day, and most deliveries are under 30 minutes if not faster.

Why sell to Platlord?

Reminder, just dealt with two people who said they were banned from using platlord, beware!

I was banned using PlatLord as well. They had logs of all of the various transactions I'd made with his plat mules. I did not purchase from anyone else, so it was definitely through the transactions with him. I did ask him initially what the risk was, and I was assured it was minimal. Unfortunately, I've read that a lot of his clients were banned.

I was banned using PlatLord as well. They had logs of all of the various transactions I'd made with his plat mules. I did not purchase from anyone else, so it was definitely through the transactions with him. I did ask him initially what the risk was, and I was assured it was minimal. Unfortunately, I've read that a lot of his clients were banned.

join date Feb 2015, seems legit. Never dealt with the guy, but you know the risk.

join date Feb 2015, seems legit. Never dealt with the guy, but you know the risk.

There is no point to try to sugar coat it or try to discredit people that claim were banned using plat lord.

Obviously as one of the biggest sellers out there Platlord is going to have a target on his back by the P99 Team.

Everyone knows the risk, everyone should know that if you do decide to buy plat from a large seller like Platlord you are more likely to get caught than when dealing with someone just looking to cash out.

There is no point to try to sugar coat it or try to discredit people that claim were banned using plat lord.

Obviously as one of the biggest sellers out there Platlord is going to have a target on his back by the P99 Team.

Everyone knows the risk, everyone should know that if you do decide to buy plat from a large seller like Platlord you are more likely to get caught than when dealing with someone just looking to cash out.

Exactly. I now know my error. The issue I find frustrating is PlatLord himself trying to act as if no one has an issue when using his service. That isn't cool. Yes, there is a warning saying to be careful. However, I know he is still selling, using a 'safer method' which is not safe at all. If you use PlatLord the chances are you will get banned.

In response to the above poster regarding risk in P99 trades in general.

There is risk involved in P99 RMT transactions no matter who you deal with, I cannot imagine anyone is going to the extent that I am to keep buyers safe. I do things in a manner that is designed to protect my customers after their purchases, I go through the process of making new accounts, changing tons of computer info, testing different trade methods and more. This is all done as a measure to contain bans to a small group of accounts should anything happen. There is no pretty way to deal with a ban wave and they seem to happen once a year, out of the 1000's of transactions done per year, to lose one batch of customers / my accounts per year is just the sacrifice that has to happen in order for things to continue here.

I really am sorry if you are involved in the February 2014 ban wave, I wish they just banned my accounts like the old days and not the customer. I will continue to do everything possible to keep customers safe long term as long as I'm in business here.

PL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Last edited:
Sorry RB,

I just felt that every negative comment about Platlord was getting followed up by something trying to discredit the posters comment and wanted to chime in on it.

Will not happen again.

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

I know how to transfer items / plat in the current safest ways possible.

Contact me here: [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have any accounts? I got banned for RMT the last time around and only dealt with you, hoping this time will be different. Please contact me

There was a ban wave in mid Feb, it effected people who had bought up to several weeks before that. It's super unlucky to anyone who was involved, but it happens randomly around once a year, sorry that you and anyone else was involved. I will have accounts / plat etc available in the coming weeks and safety measures are at an all time high in light of this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just finished doing a ton of business with Plat Lord. Very trustworthy, honest, and courteous buyer. I would do business with him again and again in the future, and I would recommend others do the same! +500

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Thanks!

Are you currently out of stock?

By the way, i have delt with Platlord before, and was very concerned about safety. He went over safety measures with me, and had patience while i went through the necessary steps to reduce the risk of being banned. I followed his steps to a T, and this was last year some time around fall. He will not scam you, and he will try to keep your account safe.

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back