• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT/WTB - EQ Project 1999 PVE & PVP, Plat/Items/Accounts and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell me your P99 Accounts, Items, and Platinum quickly and easily. Offering competitive rates since 2011, come and be another satisfied seller, or buyer! www.platlord.com

Contact me here:
email: [email protected]

Why sell to Platlord?

Because you will be paid well and fast for your items / plat / accounts.
Because I come with 4 years of solid rep in buying on P99, most importantly a chargeback won't happen.

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, I know how things work here.
I buy plat / items / accounts from fellow players in the community, no duping / hacking / extreme farming.
I am always working on preventative safety measures to give my customers the highest level of protection in our trades.
Fast delivery and response time!

Place your order or submit a sales request today! www.platlord.com

Sell me your P99 Accounts, Items, and Platinum quickly and easily. Offering competitive rates since 2011, come and be another satisfied seller, or buyer! www.platlord.com

Contact me here:

Why sell to Platlord?

Because I come with 4 years of solid rep in buying on P99, most importantly a chargeback won't happen.

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, I know how to keep these transactions safe.
I buy plat / items / accounts from fellow players and and the community, so you can feel good about the source of your purchase.
I am always working on preventative safety measures to give my customers the highest level of protection in our trades.
Fast Delivery!

Contact me here:

Why sell to Platlord?

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, and been here nearly 4 years now.
I buy plat / items / accounts from fellow players and and the community, so you can feel good about the source of your purchase.
I am always working on new safety measures to give my customers the highest level of protection in our trades.
I work hard for you pretty much every day, and most deliveries are under 30 minutes if not faster.

Last edited:

Contact me here:

Why sell to Platlord?

Why buy from Platlord?

I've done easily more sales and purchases on Project 1999 here then anyone, and been here nearly 4 years now.
I am always working on new safety measures to give my customers the highest level of protection in our trades.
I work hard for you pretty much every day, and most deliveries are under 30 minutes if not faster.

Whoa, he is expensive. Almost double per k than anyone else. (to purchase from)

I can also vouch for this seller. I purchased plat from him a little over a month ago, and had no problems. Account still active, flawless delivery, and absolutely stellar communication. He may be a bit pricey, but, he's the "old faithful". No questions about quality.

Last email I received from you plat lord...is that you're not buying any accounts so why are you advertising that?. It's funny because I tried to sell you a few items and when I didn't accept a 75c/per 1k on my items....my account magically was banned ....conincidence? I don't think so.

Platlord will deliver your plat at 3.50 per k. Then buy it back St 75c per. You've been warned.

Contact me here:

Why sell to Platlord?

Why buy from Platlord?

Last edited:
Purchased $550 in plat and an account over the span of 4 days (three transactions). Account was banned two days later and I lost everything. Seriously buyer beware with this guy. Obviously his security doesn't work and he doesn't care what happens to his accounts even if they are banned the next day. Kind of dirty he has gone down hill!!! My email is [email protected] I will shed more information if anyone wants.

just curious, why you did not give him negative feedback?

Contact me here:

Why sell to Platlord?

Why buy from Platlord?

pros;
1) trustworthy on delivery
2) usually fast
3) always plat in stock

cons;
1) deals with large volume, his buyers have been tracked down and banned before (sometimes 6 months later after you have invested LOTS of time)
2) very high prices based on normal market price, pays out very low not worth selling to ever
3) questionable relationship with GM's , they could be double dipping selling to players then banning the same players (4 months later in a ban wave).
This happened to me when i first started on P99 years ago , end up costing me months of time and 120$ wasted.

Contact me here:

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Because you will be paid hassle free for your wares, and quickly.

Platlord was always a pleasure of doing business with. I purchased some plat only one time from another service and I got banned earlier this year in the wave of RMT bans. Sad part is I probably bought over $1,000 in plat and items from Platlord.....and lost it all. I am not saying Platlord is not secure, it could have been the other guy I bought from, but regardless, beware when you buy plat from anyone - you will most likely get caught unless you have some way not to be detected. I got busted many months later after I got my character to lvl 60 and just started raiding....was very pissed to say the least, but it was my fault for trying to buy my way to catch up on a server that I started playing a few years late on.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the GMs and/or P99 Admins/owners have some sort of backdoor business to earn money selling plat on P99, and they are making a killing doing so. Again, I am not accusing Platlord as to why I was banned.

I thought I could avoid being caught and I got busted. I'm done with p99 now for good, seems to me a lot of behind the scenes corruption with the owners/GMs of the server. Never again will I play on P99 or any servers other than ones provided by SoE! Beware guys, don't screwed out of $1,000+ like I did.

Contact me here / do not PM me on redguides I won't reply:

Why buy from Platlord?

Why sell to Platlord?

Because you will be paid hassle free for your wares, and quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back