• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI (1 Viewer)

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

He def won't turn things around, that's a proven fact. He will act like he is going to but than he won't pay back the countless people he scammed. He will act like just saying "sorry" to someone he stole $300-$500 from will fix it, well it WONT. He berates us for being on this site while he tries so hard to get on here lol.

When will he realize he has a lot of people to pay back, doesn't stick in his tiny little head.

Last edited:
Hahaha thank you for that. Man I wish I was in Rhode island for live GIVE TO CHARITY

- - - Updated - - -

Hit me on Facebook Sean I'll buy your plane ticket to GIVE TO CHARITY

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

I am a virtual reality. Figment of real life imaginations.
I do not exist in your realm.

The etc etc does sound kinky though

Ok I gotta get on the computer for this one

I hate these 2 as much as the next person and am disgusted they call themselves a fellow Rhode Islander (they literally live 10 minutes from me) but....as mentioned:
Settle down with the threats, just makes our awesome community look like a bunch of keyboard warriors.... Which we aren't. We're SO much better than that. Post any updated relevant info, help prevent them from future scams.... But again, please refrain from threats as there will be infractions to people doing it. <3

https://gyazo.com/c2f3d048266b965ff544dea71d0984c9

This web developing must be "new"

Even my dog laughed when she read his response.

tess.jpg

LMAO!!!!! Than now, he is offering FREE REZZES! Omfg! I stole $300.00 from you , but hey, want a free rez?! ITS FREE!! Isnt that amazing?? "What I did I did a long time ago" he was scamming all over a bunch of different games. This guy is scum.

Last edited:

thank you

Last edited:

That IS a really, really nice leaf blower, only big money could have that.

DAMNNNNNNN killed him with the leaf blower pic hahhahaahaha. I randomly got into it with this guy on agnarr and later figured out it was him by how much he runs his mouth, the “celebrity with stacks of money” talk was hilarious. Hustlin123 with my first buy/feedback then gives me this gift, my dude. /fistbump.

PS, no way you can fit stacks of cash in those tight ass jeans hahaahhaha.

Last edited:
Last edited:
so im 99% sure they made a reappearence on coirnav. as "litty" and "brooklyn". wont go further into detail. but just be aware

These guys are now on mischief as Afkpowerlevel, Ultraball, Marniespride, Pineneedles, Rxqueen, Rxking, Girlygirl, and maybe a couple others. Starts out giving a legit PL for a few weeks, scams people for a week, changes char names rinse and repeat.
Can say that I fell for their scam from Afkpowerlevel, reported them to the GMs but other than that not much to say other then they are still quite active and scamming EQ players to this day.

That is what I get for being impatient and not going through this site and instead going with someone I didn't know in ingame chat.

I listened to about 45 minutes last night. They were excited to claim to be the only people who have ever done a free cash give-away in Everquest. Promising to send $25 to anyone who put their cash app into chat. Then they sent $10 to 1 random stranger and claimed that was the last bit of cash in their account. This is exactly what Everquest scammers look like in my mind.

I'm just coming back to the game but i got scamed on mischief with my mage. they were supposed to pl her so i put 2kr on the account and give the info. i was playing my other accounts that night and noticed the mage logged off quickly so i logged her in to find all gear gone and krono gone. ultimately it was my fault because for the first time it wasnt through RG it was in game. He gave me his discord so i figured it was legit. Keep in mind i quit and came back. the event happened 9 months ago his discord name now is Dlevels i cant remember what it was when i played. (it wasn't dlevels). i do know he knows all about rg so its probably the people in question on this post.

@Tanknspank no clue who you are bud. Don't even know how to make a discord. The EQ Community built me a Discord a week ago and that's the only one I have ever gone in because they are my twitch followers. Also, I was not on Mischief 9 months ago. If you look at the forums, there are handfuls of scams everyday on here. They have 0 to do with me. Also, for anyone who keeps calling Sean and I scammers, I'll put this to bed once and for all:

Ryan and Sean's Relationship with DiamondKrono (cashapp payment logs and discord screenshots)

The above is our relationship with DiamondKrono
The logs speak for themselves. There were NEVER any scams done during this time period. Sean and I have not been "active" in many years on TLPS except popping in here and there on random ones along the way. Due to the bs that happened over 10 years ago, people always assume we had something to do with something, but that is not the case. Diamond and us had daily conversations about how funny it was that ectunnel people had no idea they were buying my krono under the guise of his name. So again, before everyone wants to jump the gun, why don't you take a second and do your homework. Everyone KNOWS if i I have something to say, I say it. I have never censored myself. Like I said, this ENTIRE community knows me and ironically, I have the backing of many of them. Enjoy the read.
How you have time to write this up with that 6figure leaf blowing job?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam and Fraud
How you have time to write this up with that 6figure leaf blowing job?!?
LOL. gotta clear my good name and expose those who get to hide. Also, I'll bet Redbot sweeps this under the carpet too. I'm done letting people scam on here then drop my name to cover who they really are and use me as a scapegoat. sat back long and enough and watched this debacle far too long. it's not us. Whatever scams have been going on here in the past 10 years have 0 to do with us, I'm tired of people talking shit and scamming knowing full well everyone will just come on here and blame us. That moron talking about logging in a mage 9 months ago? wasnt even on TLPS 9 months ago. And I never have had a discord until last week that a group of ppl made for me. Also when I PL'd anyone, no ones toon was ever logged in. Sad to see you guys still gobbling this shit up.

Who knew 2 twins could be equal pos
@hustlin123 Also, once again Mr. Self Proclaimed #1 Account Salesman.... You are SELLING property that doesn't belong to you. It's amazing to see your mentalities at work. Sean and I have not had shit to do with scams in over 10 years. LOL #1 account salesman. Mr big shot with his wannabe internet job. You put a suit and tie on too when you report to "work?" Fucking CRINGE. You guys are hilarious how you think you're like some suit and tie guys in an office. rofl, pathetic.

What are you even talking about dude? You've literally fan boyed over us for 10 years, it's creepy dude. Just stop. "Who knew 2 twins could be equal pos" What does that have to do with showing you that i was selling on here for over 6 months with 0 issues with customers. Not to mention, Diamond's idea was to scam as many people as possible so he could make maximum profits. I said no, hence I quit the TLP. You have 0 clue what you're talking about. You're just another clueless sheep who believes everything he reads on an internet forum. Try having your own opinions. Every few months one of you freaks cries wolf and calls scam and have no one to blame it on so you just conjure up my name to rationalize your thinking. It's weak. Not ONE person who claims to have been scammed has EVER provided a shred of proof. You know why? Cuz it hasn't happened. The shit you ppl refer to goes back to literally over 10 years ago. Get yourselves some new stories. You guys need a new villain. Start with the people who get banned daily on here.

Last edited:
Sorry Ryan and Sean. You provide to much amusement for me not to take part for the entertainment in itself. But my first thought from your post, I would much prefer to be a self proclaimed #1 account salesman, rather than a publicly shamed failure.
That's it for me lol

Lmfao broooo thank you for the laugh

I don't believe for a second that they're gambling addicts, but I do believe they'd lie for a casting call, which makes it all the more funny as they basically scammed MTV. I'm kinda proud.

LOL. gotta clear my good name and expose those who get to hide. Also, I'll bet Redbot sweeps this under the carpet too.

You're not allowed to make accounts on this website. I've told you before, this thread will be removed when you move on with your life and stop scamming people here.

Don't make a new account on this site. That's all you have to do.

Last edited:
I know this will be deleted instantly, but I want to begin fixing the wrong i've done in my life, starting with the EverQuest Community. 10 years ago I made some mistakes and I won't begin to minimize it or justify it no matter what gets thrown my way. I simply am asking Redbot to assist me in trying to restore and make whole those I may have affected over the years. I'm obviously no millionaire as you all very well know, but no matter what, I want to do what's right. I'm too old for this shit to be quite honest. I truly hope Redbot can team up with me on this one so I can close this chapter of my life once and for all. Now obviously, there's going to be a lot of trolls who have jumped on the bandwagon over the years desperate for a finger to point at someone, so I am hoping Redbot can weave these people out. I just don't want it to turn into a free for all of people making it a circus to try and capitalize off my mud stained name. I'm not even sure how to go about this, but obviously if you have any PROOF or hard evidence that you can show me, I will 100% gladly take care of you. Or maybe you'll remember the circumstance which in turn will trigger my memory. I know no matter what here, you all will still hate me, but that's not why I'm doing this. I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do. I do not wish to sell on here or buy on here. That part of my life is over. I simply want to make right on what may be wrong, nothing more, nothing less. Thanks for your time.

Vendors and sellers alike should be aware that the two scammer twins are back at it again. They've hit me with $200 of chargebacks today, "sold" krono to a user and dipped, and have been registering to the site non-stop over the last couple of weeks to try and scam.
If an account is brand new and either trying to buy a large quantity of krono or sell krono suspiciously cheap then you're likely to get scammed.

Look at how insane this message is:
1666138912818.png

Most of Teichou's recent bans have been banning them:
1666138990558.png

Man, I totally forgot about these two numbskulls until I saw this post.

@Xuande, or anyone that has been genuinely hit by them RECENTLY, if you can give me current proof I'll call a lawyer tomorrow, in the 15 years these two stooges have been bumblefucking it around, I've made enough money to throw at it, god knows they did me dirty more than once and i'd be happy to pay it back in full.

Man, I totally forgot about these two numbskulls until I saw this post.

@Xuande, or anyone that has been genuinely hit by them RECENTLY, if you can give me current proof I'll call a lawyer tomorrow, in the 15 years these two stooges have been bumblefucking it around, I've made enough money to throw at it, god knows they did me dirty more than once and i'd be happy to pay it back in full.
but who are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back