1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Project 1999 "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Redbot, Jun 20, 2015.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Eq_Dna

Eq_Dna Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

Do these guys have any toons on zek?

2. dirtaysanchez

dirtaysanchez Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

3. Augmentor

Augmentor Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    439   0   0

4. swamsam

swamsam Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

These guys live about 45 minutes from me in the slums of Connecticut, never realized

5. MissTerious

MissTerious Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Awwwww, no street justice? I don't have enough drama in my life. (Seriously!) :dance:

6. Esquire

Esquire Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 97.5%
    49   1   0

Link to Episode: http://vidup.me/5bzokrvawe3u

These kids are unbelievable lol.

7. Poopsocker

Poopsocker Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0

Did a transaction with these guys and it went smoothly. Knowing his reputation, he went first on everything. I think he knows he messed up in the past and is trying to come back from it.

8. blizzblazzer

blizzblazzer Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 98.6%
    81   1   0

You just helped scammers? Why poop why? You should scammed those money back and give back to this community. People never change bro. Once a theif always a theif.

9. bigguy37

bigguy37 Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Someone you did a transaction with today accused you of scamming them .

10. noobjuice

noobjuice New Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

User accused of scamming is trying to vouch for known long time scammers ?

11. surfdog21

surfdog21 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I check this every time i log on...love the drama! these guys up to anything heinous atm?

12. Restina

Restina Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

[MENTION=5114]Redbot[/MENTION]

Can you send me any information you have. He somehow requested $700 though my online WU account and I will be pursuing criminal charges.

Luckily he is an absolute total moron so he didn't change anything in my account and I got the email and immediately called WU and cancelled it and closed my account.

13. Ashrots

Ashrots Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

14. hustlin123

hustlin123 Smarter than DBG
    Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

A friend just sent this to me - im crying laugh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzLnPjqEHo&feature=youtu.be
    The guy chirping in the background is my new bestfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

He's scammed too many of you for me to feel anything but warmth, despite how cold he must be inside, and now out!

15. Ashrots

Ashrots Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

The guy chirping in the background sounds like his idiotic brother.... Just as handicapped as Ryan himself. They're two amusing sideshow acts. Two idiots who really thrive on attention - After all, they're a bunch of has beens that somehow have to desperately attempt to stay in the spotlight somehow.

16. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

17. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Omg. I grouped with ambulam.... Glad he's banned again was flaming everyone's post. When will these jerks realize absolutely no one likes them?

18. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

It's hard to scam people from a HAPPY CLOUD I can't believe no one on here lives around him, and how this kid is still PLAYING MARIO CART

#98 hustlin123, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2018
  19. Daryldixonurmouth

Premium

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Wait A second These guys are STILL fucking Doing this? Im near Worcester if someone needs to go to their house...TO FEED THEIR CATS!

#99 Daryldixonurmouth, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2018
  20. EQgetsboring

EQgetsboring BANNED JERK

0   0   0

Does anyone here even know the guy or just jumping on the bandwagon? Did you guys notice the 14 positive feedback his account had before it got banned? Not quite sure what all this anger/hate is about towards him but he obviously learned from his past mistakes. Also not sure how smart it is to make criminal threats on the internet....but that's another story. I haven't heard about a scam from him on here in years. This thread is played out.

21. Coinstop

Coinstop Administrator
    Staff Member Premium

Rating - 100%
    204   0   0

Lol another Twins account ;P Made today and only post is this.
    When will these kids learn? They're not wanted here....

But he does have a point, lets not stoop to their level making internet threats guys....
    We're better than that.

#101 Coinstop, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  22. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

Haha I love when they comment on this thread,

23. alpha_paladin

alpha_paladin Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Go burn some more scratchers EQgetsboring.

24. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

LMAO I love when they post here too. So hilarious. I always re read this thread when I get down and out and it cheers me up. :)

25. streamlines

streamlines Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

26. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

LMAO !!!!! Thank you 300touring for your service.

27. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

My sources tell me he was spamming general the other night demanding to find out who I am, and that I am a part of Faceless core,

-This made me lawl
    He gonna get that Hustlin guy! lolol

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2filqayts4
    lolol Oh man this rang alarms

28. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 97.8%
    51   1   0

LOL

29. darkonites

darkonites Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Browniebite is now Character Name: Thotty

30. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

Someone needs to post their updated address In Rhode island and maybe they will stop scamming again.

31. cardib123

cardib123 BANNED JERK

0   0   0

You have to love the outright LIES you people keep spreading. Redbot knows there have been over 5 accounts with 14+ positive feedback on each of them. Nobody wants to talk about that. The 1 or 2 scams that took place over 5 years ago are irrelevant at this point. 90% of the EQ community doesn't even know "why" they hate, its just a bandwagon effect and it's sad nobody has a mind of their own. Please, list a few examples of ANY "scams" that have taken place recently....you can't. Ask redbot.....he'll tell you the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

And that my friend is another lie on here...show the proof. so full of shit like the rest of the people on this website.

- - - Updated - - -

restina claiming 700 dollars was somehow "sucked out of thin air" from her western union account....biggest crock of shit ive seen on here thus far......sow me the proof. show it. please....redbot....link it for me cuz YOU know that's not true either.

- - - Updated - - -

if redbot thought for a minute i was involved in a 700 dollar scam it'd be front page news on here....notice it's not? he just wont speak on it....it would PAIN the mods here to admit that i've been an upright citizen for a very long time on here. they don't show you all the positive feedback i've amassed over the last 2 years....why is that?

32. Draxuis85

Draxuis85 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Sorry but there is no statue of limitations on being a theiving load that should have been swallowed

33. cardib123

cardib123 BANNED JERK

0   0   0

And you're "thieving" daybreak each and every time you complete a transaction on this website.

34. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

Who CARES about the recent feedback you've had, look at alllll the people you've scammed over the years , PAY THEM BACK! Why don't you start there. Someone won't ever forgive you for STEALING from them until you at LEAST give them back whats rightfully theirs. Someone steals your car and begs for forgiveness a year later but doesn't give you back your car, do you forgive them? MORON man this guy is stupid.

35. streamlines

streamlines Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

He'll pay them back as soon as he can successfully get a name change to go through without a major guild catching on to it so he can get some raid loots to flip.

36. Nace

Nace Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Ok so where's my 300$ from 3 years ago then...
    Douche

37. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    179   0   0

If I could thumb up this post, I would.

He feels he could "apologize" have a couple of good transactions and magically , he's cured! Yet he forgets about the hundreds of people he affected over the years and the countless people he owes money to. You can't just say "sorry" and be forgiven, have a few good transactions, and say "hey guys all better!"

Once a thief always a thief, and he's the scummiest I've ever seen. Pay everyone back you've EVER scammed and we still wouldn't be impressed. Your videos, your compulsive lies about the dumbest things, your lottery ticket addiction? You do so much for attention. True definition of trash.

"Redbot forgets about the (14?!) positive transactions I did Have" are you being 100% serious dude?? You can't wash away your sins that easy. I've repeated myself about 5 times over my past few posts, but I'll say it again. You can start by paying everyone back you owe. Everyone. Go get an actual job and start paying people back. what a joke this guy is. Rant done.

38. Draxuis85

Draxuis85 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I got corrected by a meth head oh nooooooooo. Lol fuckin guy

39. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

Karma is slowly prevailing. Their mother croaked back in June. That's a good start

Was she filled with guilt knowing her son's are failures? Most likely..i told her often. You 2 boys can grieve knowing she knew everything.

Shucks I hope that 1 stings a lot

Shitbags like these do not deserve to simply apologise and move on. The fact they have not moved on from these forums in God knows how many years shows just how dedicated to scamming they truly are. Given they have been proven to be scammers countless of occasions. You cant do 9 people wrong and 1 right to make up for the 9.

#119 hustlin123, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  40. hustlin123

Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    254   1   0

Burn up those name changes. That's at least $60 He has wasted now.