• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI (3 Viewers)

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit faggot. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag

the irony of someone who fucking scams people calling someone else a shitbag lol

cant make this stuff up.. i hope they get the italian mob treatment, fucking losers

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

This guy is actively lurking!

http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/35406-Selling-monk-epic-and-CoF
He gave the Google wallet of [email protected], when I figured it out and asked if it was shitzgerald he said this:
"Jennifer Leanne - Thursday 2:23 PM
> shitzgerald has made over 20 grand off of people like yourself. remember that punk"
Use caution! If any reputable sellers can contact me for quick transaction, I would appreciate it. Thanks

imagine begin proud of stealing $20,000 worth from regular, every day people and not some mega corporation?

What a piece of human garbage

@hustlin123 Also, once again Mr. Self Proclaimed #1 Account Salesman.... You are SELLING property that doesn't belong to you. It's amazing to see your mentalities at work. Sean and I have not had shit to do with scams in over 10 years. LOL #1 account salesman. Mr big shot with his wannabe internet job. You put a suit and tie on too when you report to "work?" Fucking CRINGE. You guys are hilarious how you think you're like some suit and tie guys in an office. rofl, pathetic.

What are you even talking about dude? You've literally fan boyed over us for 10 years, it's creepy dude. Just stop. "Who knew 2 twins could be equal pos" What does that have to do with showing you that i was selling on here for over 6 months with 0 issues with customers. Not to mention, Diamond's idea was to scam as many people as possible so he could make maximum profits. I said no, hence I quit the TLP. You have 0 clue what you're talking about. You're just another clueless sheep who believes everything he reads on an internet forum. Try having your own opinions. Every few months one of you freaks cries wolf and calls scam and have no one to blame it on so you just conjure up my name to rationalize your thinking. It's weak. Not ONE person who claims to have been scammed has EVER provided a shred of proof. You know why? Cuz it hasn't happened. The shit you ppl refer to goes back to literally over 10 years ago. Get yourselves some new stories. You guys need a new villain. Start with the people who get banned daily on here.

You're truly shameless, aren't you?

committing felony fraud and STEALING from normal people.... again, not big corporations that are super rich and have insurance that covers theft, etc.. You're stealing directly from mostly middle class people, lying thru your teeth being a total piece of human garbage

then trying to justify it because people here are "selling property that isnt theirs" lol

People are essentially selling their time here, DBG owns everything in the EQ virtual world but players invest time and money into building accounts, etc and sell those all the time. To try and find some sort of moral equivalency to what you and your turd of a twin brother are doing is so fucking shameless and pathetic

You're a THIEF dude... one of the lowest scum in society

This is why I don’t keep any bank account linked to my PayPal they can’t take what I don’t have…. There is 1 card that I add and use , and PayPal has a hard time getting anything from them

You're truly shameless, aren't you?

committing felony fraud and STEALING from normal people.... again, not big corporations that are super rich and have insurance that covers theft, etc.. You're stealing directly from mostly middle class people, lying thru your teeth being a total piece of human garbage

then trying to justify it because people here are "selling property that isnt theirs" lol

People are essentially selling their time here, DBG owns everything in the EQ virtual world but players invest time and money into building accounts, etc and sell those all the time. To try and find some sort of moral equivalency to what you and your turd of a twin brother are doing is so fucking shameless and pathetic

You're a THIEF dude... one of the lowest scum in society
Technically we’re all theifs for selling daybreaks property lol

Just found this thread by searching these assholes names. Glad they're exposed. I was almost part of one of their scams but saw the red flags before any damage was done.

Very evil people

They were booted today
Yea, I heard. They just don't know how to act right. You almost feel bad for them because they probably can't help it at this point. You also don't know if they're playing for the love of the game or the same agenda to scam people. Either way, it doesn't seem like anyone is willing to tolerate them to find out.

we are banning accounts they make here as fast as we can. If you think you see them running around here, feel free to msg red and myself. If you wonder about someone let me know. we will do what we can to hunt them down!

They are streaming again on EQtwins showing off stacks and saying they have 2000$ beds and closets full of designer stuff and both have new implants for teeth the taking money from somewhere hope not from people in the eq community

They are streaming again on EQtwins showing off stacks and saying they have 2000$ beds and closets full of designer stuff and both have new implants for teeth the taking money from somewhere hope not from people in the eq community
Lol, wish there was an easy way to report them to the IRS. These dudes gotta owe money to people like nobodies business.

They're using the name Jawbreaker to app to guilds now.
Discord handle: jawbreaker#1649

This has been the most entertaining EQ thread since Fansy.

Apparently I was scammed by these guys too, I think.

Eric Wainwright email: [email protected]

bought two level 65's on Yelinak and filed chargebacks on paypal
Don't respond to the chargebacks at all in case Paypal finds in your favor because of [reasons]. It took a few weeks the last time they tried this with me but [Paypal reasons] found in my favor. They depend on people "not wanting to deal with it" and issuing a refund.
Sorry to hear that the twins got you.

Waineric91 said:
U guys fuck me Everytime for 0 reason. Tired of the fucking lies u [redacted slur - Redbot] pussy nerd democrats. I don't scam Everytime I'm on here I establish tons of feedback and out money in your pocket. Not one fucking person had accused us of any scams in YEARS. WHY do u think rogean let us come back to p99 cuz he knows we're not shitbags. We had hundreds of ppl watching us on rogeans twitch and they all know we don't fuck around. Rogean literally came into twitch and said guys youre unbanned and that was a year ago and I'm still on there ya know why? Cuz we don't cause problems. You fucking ppl have rampant scammers on here and you just put the blame on us. Its a complete witch hunt and I'm tired of my fucking name being used as a scapegoat. The only time I ever try to revwrse ppl is when u ban me on here. I've established dozens and dozens of feedback on my banmed profiles over the last few months and I only turn into a monster when u ban me then keep my premium money. Had u play nice qnd not be a bully democrat trevor I wouldnt try to reverse people. I've had tons of positive feedback no charge acks nothing. I only turn into a dick when u keep banning my accounts

And Rogean definitely not a character witness for me doing 120 while drunk is funny to him. One day he bans his own guild mate for accidentally logging in with mq2 activated when he runs his own Apache program and warps threw doors on tlps and a bunch of other hacks and automated scripting. So Rogean is far from a character witness.

Not one fucking person had accused us of any scams in YEARS

You have scammed me multiple times over the last couple of years. Your most recent attempt was to do a chargeback a week after receiving the Krono. Saying that you did chargebacks because you were banned from ECTunnel (when you have a lifetime ban, bro) is unsurprisingly abusive.
"I tried to steal from people because you were mean to me and banned me for my past behavior :(" is disgusting.

May the rest of your lives be short and miserable, just like you and your brother are. 🤣

1674666852787.png
1674666882465.png

Lol I got suspended for saying I hope they choke on sperm but they didn’t for saying they were gonna have sex with my dead mom lol to epic

These guys are back on the site and actively attempting to scam vendors.

Tagging you if you have a Krono sales thread from the last week. FYI about transacting with NEW / UNVERIFIED accounts. They tend to join, try to snipe a vendor, and then get banned before doing a chargeback.
@Clockwork Krono @Xuande @HappyKrono @klesko @Undertherug @Agnew1990 @AmericanGnomie @Roboman @coldbane
@Otonogon @tinymommth @Diamond Krono @xiugou "@R G B" @hhhzzt @EcAnon @KRsellers @Kronoman @machito777
@mrmelkor @Everyone @Infantry Division @Karenuwu @sgreen @joecoubiac @Ender @VestalBears @Dippyna2 @SwagHiro

CC: @Redbot @Teichou @Sic -- thanks y'all!

These guys are back on the site and actively attempting to scam vendors.

Tagging you if you have a Krono sales thread from the last week. FYI about transacting with NEW / UNVERIFIED accounts. They tend to join, try to snipe a vendor, and then get banned before doing a chargeback.
@Clockwork Krono @Xuande @HappyKrono @klesko @Undertherug @Agnew1990 @AmericanGnomie @Roboman @coldbane
@Otonogon @tinymommth @Diamond Krono @xiugou "@R G B" @hhhzzt @EcAnon @KRsellers @Kronoman @machito777
@mrmelkor @Everyone @Infantry Division @Karenuwu @sgreen @joecoubiac @Ender @VestalBears @Dippyna2 @SwagHiro

CC: @Redbot @Teichou @Sic -- thanks y'all!
Good looking out Xuande - I don't transact with unverified accounts. It is extremely dangerous, usually for more reasons than even the supplier understands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back