1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Project 1999 "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Redbot, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Redbot

Redbot Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Also uses the alias "Megan Getter" for payments.

Relevant links:
    http://imgur.com/7YWIysP

https://www.facebook.com/sean082387
    https://twitter.com/ryantwin20
    http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/153161-aim-r-f-i-t-z-3-2-3-MD-RyanTwin20
    https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147092
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...in-talk-him/K8j7aPK1BQgX7sbeGmixkK/story.html
    https://www.facebook.com/Ryantwin20
    phone: (401)206-9043 (401)257-9139
    [email protected]

Ryan and/or his brother Sean have been accused by members here of scamming under these aliases:

sean082387
    Ryantwin20
    Datbluelifedoe
    P99platinum99
    getter0803
    p99blueforsale
    chocolatechipcookie
    chewbubblegum77
    wayoflife2015
    absolution
    nestiicedtea
    chicagobulls01
    Plat4u
    project1999platinum
    blewplat
    Beerp99
    THHE99
    theboss89
    iloveeverquest
    lockjaweq
    Jengerblocks
    [email protected]
    EQ Nostalgia
    [email protected]

And many more. If you've been scammed, PM me the username of the person who scammed you and I'll tell you if it's connected to the men above.

If you're taking legal action, I'll also give you any information and evidence pertaining to your case.

The scammer typically will ask to conduct business via Skype and will ask for payments via google wallet, as his main paypal account has been shut down. He will show you characters/plat/etc. in-game, but will never deliver.

#1 Redbot, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. getitoffnow

getitoffnow BANNED JERK

0   0   0

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit faggot. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag

3. etherealmist

etherealmist New Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

lol

4. Razkle

Razkle Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
    Staff Member Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Me thinks someone is seriously butthurt that they got caught being a scumbag scammer and now everyone knows, reporting a THIEF to the world is in no way illegal, it is in fact a service that we should see more of!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and "in danger" when the POLICE come to that address for the investigation I am sure no one that is a child, either in mental capacity nor age will be in any danger. However they may end up in shiny handcuffs as they deserve.... enjoy

5. Redbot

Redbot Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Re:

If our users stop reporting scams from you two, then this information will no longer be relevant and I'll happily remove it. Until then, this serves as much needed information for safe trading.

Also, making an account after you've been banned is against our TOS, which you've violated hundreds of times this year. You are not welcome on this website. If you need to contact me, you may email me at [email protected]

#5 Redbot, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  6. mooseman

mooseman Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Can I "like" this thread?

7. Ghost

Ghost Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 99.1%
    135   1   0

8. hekkatekka

hekkatekka Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[email protected] is their google wallet account.

9. crisp

crisp Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

wow I cant believe this shitbag is still at it. He scammed me back in 2009 on markeedragon for a World of Warcraft account.

Will never forget his name.

Hope you get whats coming to you shitzgerald.

10. evercheater

evercheater Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

What's funny is that you can see that karma does come around. This guy made a life of stealing from people and just being a menace to society and a general waste of space that everyone wishes would die and when you look at some of those videos you can clearly see that he's on his way out. He's got crackhead teeth now and probably smokes meth on the daily.

This guy tried to scam me too. I'm glad he has a miserable life and hope nothing but the worst for him.

11. shammyinz

shammyinz Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Now that everyone knows where he lives, I doubt he will try scamming here again! Big props to redbot!!

12. evercheater

evercheater Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Look at his videos, the guy was a dumbshit back then and probably even more of a dumbshit now with all the meth in his system. Soon as he needs a fix, he'll be back on here with another alias trying to rip someone off.

He really needs some one to go knock out what's left of his black ass teeth and teach him a real life lesson about stealing.

13. TikiHuts

TikiHuts Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I regret clicking some of those links. Afraid of the triggers I set off at the NSA that will stain my browsing history forever. :mad:

14. crisp

crisp Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

hahaha agreed.

Seeing that moron made so much sense of what he said "What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger" using such a shit excuse to make OP feel bad for posting his info, well what about all the hard earned money people slave away at their day jobs that he scams out of them, doesnt make him feel one bit bad. what a dick.

15. Redbot

Redbot Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This is not a call for "street justice", any threats of violence will not be tolerated. This is to help our users avoid a repeat scammer, as well as to help our members with legal action. If you need information pertaining to your case, PM me.

16. dreama71

dreama71 Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Bump. This guy is lockjawEQ. http://www.redguides.com/forums/itrader.php?u=230194

I didn't know of this thread until after i traded. Beware! I should have known when he was banned from WU. lol

17. P99_Plat

P99_Plat Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Nice job RedBot! It's obvious by his post above that he is guilty as hell. No innocent man talks like that when accused of something.

I hope no one confuses me with some of his alias'. Kind of close xD

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, so the rep must be fake too? Can prolly tag on the 3 accounts that gave LockjawEQ rep.

18. golfball12

golfball12 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Uh, don't mess with my rep. I tried looking to see if I could delete his endorsement from me, don't see a way too.

Bought 2 pairs of GEBs from him on Lockjaw yesterday for $16.00 without an issue, so, he got positive feedback. Had no way of knowing who he is.

My rep is legit, don't bust it up.

- - - Updated - - -

I submitted a report on the feedback I left him and the feedback I received from him hoping it is deleted.

I did not know who he was, have been around here for 2.5 years, please don't mess with my rating over this.

19. Redbot

Redbot Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I can confirm golfball12 is not a Fitzgerald. Please don't accuse others without evidence.

20. golfball12

golfball12 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Thanks Redbot!

21. Lj_niner

Lj_niner Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

22. Blaven

Blaven Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Trust in OurPlat.com - Ease of mind always - 5 minute or less delivery!

Names recorded.

Thanks!

23. Recruiterp99

Recruiterp99 New Member

0   0   0

This is an awesome post - ROFL - F this guy

24. e2k13

e2k13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

My best moment in EQ was SoWing this guys charm pet so it killed him when it broke. He was a dick in game too.

25. Redbot

Redbot Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Just scammed a few people as Jengerblocks. Keep an eye out for any fitzgeralds.

26. Level2pally

Level2pally Member

0   0   0

27. Level2pally

Level2pally Member

0   0   0

This guy is actively lurking!

http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/35406-Selling-monk-epic-and-CoF
    He gave the Google wallet of [email protected], when I figured it out and asked if it was shitzgerald he said this:
    "Jennifer Leanne - Thursday 2:23 PM
    > shitzgerald has made over 20 grand off of people like yourself. remember that punk"
    Use caution! If any reputable sellers can contact me for quick transaction, I would appreciate it. Thanks

28. Coinstop

Coinstop Administrator
    Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    193   0   0

https://www.facebook.com/debra.fitz.3 - His mother. Im sure she would love to know what hes been up to.

#28 Coinstop, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  29. puterbot

puterbot Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had the distinct pleasure of being guilded with these guys on Lockjaw. They are defintely something else. Also as of that time, 6-9 months ago, they were still doing business here....

30. VirtualWorkshop

VirtualWorkshop Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    218   0   0

Do not buy accounts off non-verified members. I was scammed by a 6 feedback non verified for a 60 Druid recently that I'm currently disputing. While feedback is important, make sure any purchase over $100 is through a verified member.

Make sure the staff is verifying who is selling you an account!!! $10 is a small price to keep this community safe, and anyone not willing to spend $10 to provide safety and reassurance to a buyer should be a huge red flag.

31. bertoxboy

bertoxboy Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This guy is still around... tried to recruit for our guild on Ragefire... failed recruitment, tried recruiting for our other rival guild, failed their recruitment and then name changed and race changed to reapply... got caught and then went apeshit in public channels.... beware Torylanzez and Claricestarling (formerly Corpsewake) on Ragefire... I expect them to name change and race change lol, but just a heads up, still active players...

32. Augmentor

Augmentor Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    385   0   0

That's so crazy. I dealt with Corpsewake numerous times on his trader "Tunnelrat" never an issue, seemed like a pretty decent person (Or so I thought). His brother, however, Torylanez seemed like a noob.

33. Hopeless

Hopeless Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    1187   0   1

I have dealt with "Tunnelrat" char few times, I was a seller, he was a krono buyer, no issue so far.

34. VirtualWorkshop

VirtualWorkshop Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    218   0   0

I'd highly suggest everyone to never buy from unverified people even if they have feedback. I was scammed by a 6 feedback. Some unverified try to build some feedback then scam on bigger sales. At least if they scam and are verified Redbots will give you their irl info and keep them off here if they try to get verified again. If people can't rationalize a small $10 investment for an entire year on $100+ sales then they are probably shady or a cheapskate to begin with. Most of the people here appreciate the platform and community Redguides helps maintains for us all wanting to make this a better and safer place for everyone, but others are not as wise.

On account purchases where someone is below 10-20 feedback you should require them to be verified AND show the character to you in game. I'd also suggest linking up on established Facebooks or telephone. I'd easily put a grand down for his current whereabouts and cripple him for life. I'd put down his scummy brother too. They're long overdo to be Old-Yeller'd.

#34 VirtualWorkshop, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  35. nvidor

nvidor Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Great read was feeling down and out but that last comment... :dance:

36. hustlin123

hustlin123 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 99.4%
    215   1   0

Im not verified, and im not shady or a cheapskate...ok you got me im a cheapskate

37. huffyhenry

huffyhenry Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

So funny I remember seeing their videos, where the one dude is missing teeth, serious meth face.

38. PhinigelRogue

PhinigelRogue Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ya'll might like this.

[video=youtube;YieNS4JEQeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieNS4JEQeo[/video]

39. Undertherug

Undertherug Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    388   0   0

Here's the mirror to that Mr. Rogue

[video=youtube;IA-svIyyHCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-svIyyHCQ[/video]

40. Proxy

Proxy Phlutdroid
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Ryan's current character on Phinigel is Sprinklez
    Sean's current character on Phinigal is BiggBoyy