• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI (1 Viewer)

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

Do these guys have any toons on zek?

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

These guys live about 45 minutes from me in the slums of Connecticut, never realized

Awwwww, no street justice? I don't have enough drama in my life. (Seriously!) :dance:

Did a transaction with these guys and it went smoothly. Knowing his reputation, he went first on everything. I think he knows he messed up in the past and is trying to come back from it.

You just helped scammers? Why poop why? You should scammed those money back and give back to this community. People never change bro. Once a theif always a theif.

Did a transaction with these guys and it went smoothly. Knowing his reputation, he went first on everything. I think he knows he messed up in the past and is trying to come back from it.

Someone you did a transaction with today accused you of scamming them .

User accused of scamming is trying to vouch for known long time scammers ?

I check this every time i log on...love the drama! these guys up to anything heinous atm?

[MENTION=5114]Redbot[/MENTION]

Can you send me any information you have. He somehow requested $700 though my online WU account and I will be pursuing criminal charges.

Luckily he is an absolute total moron so he didn't change anything in my account and I got the email and immediately called WU and cancelled it and closed my account.

A friend just sent this to me - im crying laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzLnPjqEHo&feature=youtu.be
The guy chirping in the background is my new bestfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

He's scammed too many of you for me to feel anything but warmth, despite how cold he must be inside, and now out!

A friend just sent this to me - im crying laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzLnPjqEHo&feature=youtu.be
The guy chirping in the background is my new bestfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

He's scammed too many of you for me to feel anything but warmth, despite how cold he must be inside, and now out!

The guy chirping in the background sounds like his idiotic brother.... Just as handicapped as Ryan himself. They're two amusing sideshow acts. Two idiots who really thrive on attention - After all, they're a bunch of has beens that somehow have to desperately attempt to stay in the spotlight somehow.

Omg. I grouped with ambulam.... Glad he's banned again was flaming everyone's post. When will these jerks realize absolutely no one likes them?

It's hard to scam people from a HAPPY CLOUD I can't believe no one on here lives around him, and how this kid is still PLAYING MARIO CART

Last edited by a moderator:

Wait A second These guys are STILL fucking Doing this? Im near Worcester if someone needs to go to their house...TO FEED THEIR CATS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone here even know the guy or just jumping on the bandwagon? Did you guys notice the 14 positive feedback his account had before it got banned? Not quite sure what all this anger/hate is about towards him but he obviously learned from his past mistakes. Also not sure how smart it is to make criminal threats on the internet....but that's another story. I haven't heard about a scam from him on here in years. This thread is played out.

Does anyone here even know the guy or just jumping on the bandwagon? Did you guys notice the 14 positive feedback his account had before it got banned? Not quite sure what all this anger/hate is about towards him but he obviously learned from his past mistakes. Also not sure how smart it is to make criminal threats on the internet....but that's another story. I haven't heard about a scam from him on here in years. This thread is played out.

Lol another Twins account ;P Made today and only post is this.
When will these kids learn? They're not wanted here....

But he does have a point, lets not stoop to their level making internet threats guys....
We're better than that.

Last edited:

Haha I love when they comment on this thread,

LMAO I love when they post here too. So hilarious. I always re read this thread when I get down and out and it cheers me up. :)

My sources tell me he was spamming general the other night demanding to find out who I am, and that I am a part of Faceless core,

-This made me lawl
He gonna get that Hustlin guy! lolol

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2filqayts4
lolol Oh man this rang alarms

Someone needs to post their updated address In Rhode island and maybe they will stop scamming again.

You have to love the outright LIES you people keep spreading. Redbot knows there have been over 5 accounts with 14+ positive feedback on each of them. Nobody wants to talk about that. The 1 or 2 scams that took place over 5 years ago are irrelevant at this point. 90% of the EQ community doesn't even know "why" they hate, its just a bandwagon effect and it's sad nobody has a mind of their own. Please, list a few examples of ANY "scams" that have taken place recently....you can't. Ask redbot.....he'll tell you the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

And that my friend is another lie on here...show the proof. so full of shit like the rest of the people on this website.

- - - Updated - - -

restina claiming 700 dollars was somehow "sucked out of thin air" from her western union account....biggest crock of shit ive seen on here thus far......sow me the proof. show it. please....redbot....link it for me cuz YOU know that's not true either.

- - - Updated - - -

if redbot thought for a minute i was involved in a 700 dollar scam it'd be front page news on here....notice it's not? he just wont speak on it....it would PAIN the mods here to admit that i've been an upright citizen for a very long time on here. they don't show you all the positive feedback i've amassed over the last 2 years....why is that?

Sorry but there is no statue of limitations on being a theiving load that should have been swallowed

And you're "thieving" daybreak each and every time you complete a transaction on this website.

Who CARES about the recent feedback you've had, look at alllll the people you've scammed over the years , PAY THEM BACK! Why don't you start there. Someone won't ever forgive you for STEALING from them until you at LEAST give them back whats rightfully theirs. Someone steals your car and begs for forgiveness a year later but doesn't give you back your car, do you forgive them? MORON man this guy is stupid.

Who CARES about the recent feedback you've had, look at alllll the people you've scammed over the years , PAY THEM BACK! Why don't you start there. Someone won't ever forgive you for STEALING from them until you at LEAST give them back whats rightfully theirs. Someone steals your car and begs for forgiveness a year later but doesn't give you back your car, do you forgive them? MORON man this guy is stupid.

He'll pay them back as soon as he can successfully get a name change to go through without a major guild catching on to it so he can get some raid loots to flip.

Ok so where's my 300$ from 3 years ago then...
Douche

Ok so where's my 300$ from 3 years ago then...
Douche

If I could thumb up this post, I would.

He feels he could "apologize" have a couple of good transactions and magically , he's cured! Yet he forgets about the hundreds of people he affected over the years and the countless people he owes money to. You can't just say "sorry" and be forgiven, have a few good transactions, and say "hey guys all better!"

Once a thief always a thief, and he's the scummiest I've ever seen. Pay everyone back you've EVER scammed and we still wouldn't be impressed. Your videos, your compulsive lies about the dumbest things, your lottery ticket addiction? You do so much for attention. True definition of trash.

"Redbot forgets about the (14?!) positive transactions I did Have" are you being 100% serious dude?? You can't wash away your sins that easy. I've repeated myself about 5 times over my past few posts, but I'll say it again. You can start by paying everyone back you owe. Everyone. Go get an actual job and start paying people back. what a joke this guy is. Rant done.

Karma is slowly prevailing. Their mother croaked back in June. That's a good start

Was she filled with guilt knowing her son's are failures? Most likely..i told her often. You 2 boys can grieve knowing she knew everything.

Shucks I hope that 1 stings a lot

Shitbags like these do not deserve to simply apologise and move on. The fact they have not moved on from these forums in God knows how many years shows just how dedicated to scamming they truly are. Given they have been proven to be scammers countless of occasions. You cant do 9 people wrong and 1 right to make up for the 9.

Last edited:

Burn up those name changes. That's at least $60 He has wasted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back