• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI (2 Viewers)

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

Bahahaha that video lolol

Thats gotta piss off any OGC who have been scammed by the shitbag and are now guilded with him.

Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

Wow a guild actually took these 2 clowns? They have to be the most well known scam artists in multiple games. Funny they are on TLPs now though trying to probably scam there now as well.

lol shit! Wow. What a gut wrencher.

Despite his serial offenses, this guy is the quintessential reckless "cry for help" character.

The non-targeted display of personal information, youtube videos asking for forgiveness, and fiery responses to those he's offended, is cognitive dissonance in a very gross form. I have no doubt any person having been ripped off by this guy is willing to forgive him once there is a promise to make everyone good on every dollar stolen. But there is a serious disconnect between his communication and its reception.

One of those really REALLY psychological downward spirals this kid is flirting with. If he doesn't get some help or sound advice I really don't think things will ever go well for him.

Sucks too. I work in a troubled youth program. I see this exact mental pattern turning full destructive mode after helplessly giving up on yielding a positive response due to the pursuit ill-suited methods for recovery/apology.

Last edited:

Holy cow. Heard about this guy from WoW years ago but thought he went to jail or died or something cause not a peep in forever in WoW. Guess I found out why...he went to different games. Not all too surprising tho. And I love how the angry poster giving the 30 minute ultimatum (pretty sure that time limits up) says he hasn't lived there in 10 years when the driver's license was issued 2 years before. Not sure about his state but mine requires 2 proofs of address and such lol

Holy cow. Heard about this guy from WoW years ago but thought he went to jail or died or something cause not a peep in forever in WoW. Guess I found out why...he went to different games. Not all too surprising tho. And I love how the angry poster giving the 30 minute ultimatum (pretty sure that time limits up) says he hasn't lived there in 10 years when the driver's license was issued 2 years before. Not sure about his state but mine requires 2 proofs of address and such lol

Someone pm me there in game names on phinny.

They streamed live on youtube the other day. It was the most disgusting insight I have ever seen into poverty. No running hot water, smoking around some screaming child they were abusing and eating chocolate bars while you could see grease collecting around their acne from being so dirty.

Caught Biggboyy in Nexus yesterday taunting OGC about taking the gear and ditching.

Gave me a little chuckle.

Caught Biggboyy in Nexus yesterday taunting OGC about taking the gear and ditching.

That's pretty abnoxious, lol. I wish I could have caught them streaming live to youtube, they are always like driving past an accident, you have to stop and look.

If you spot a fitzgerald or any scammer here, please pm me or Darkie. I don't check this thread every day.

what i find a little chuckle worthy, is the fact that over the last roughly year, i have had multiple accounts with 100% positive feedback. one of my more recent ones has 12 positive feedback, i sold 20 krono today and yesterday, also sold an enchanter that i played for a long time. Before all that, I was selling Djarn's Rings and GEB's on Ragefire and never ONCE scammed a person. I have had countless people vouch for me. I made some mistakes make years ago and paid for them. I reached out to roughly 75% of the people who didn't get what was promised and made right on it in one way or another. The fact that I am repeatedly banned, even after racking up close to 50+ positive feedback and ZERO negative in the last year, is pretty sad. Makes me happy that Trump won. I guess no one in life deserves a second chance.

tFK8urY6XHj2w.gif

I hate feeding trolls but what about the other 25% of people that got screwed? Why do you need to keep making accounts other than to shift gears after building a rep then screwing someone.

im STILL on here doing business, have been ever since i found the error of my ways.. im here, you need to accept that mr. redbot from colorado while your wife sits back running her other failing business.. It's cool man, sometimes bad things happen to good people like yourself. Sometimes it's just not in the cards. One day Redbot, you'll learn when it's finally time to throw in the towel, toss your hands up and say "Ok he's here so lets just watch him and make the best of it." I have not hustled anyone on here in YEARS. Sad, like a loose high school sweet heart, you have to go BACK in time to dig up old memories. Lets hold hands and focus on the NOW and the future. I am a reputable seller here. Lay off me. Thank you for reading this FRIENDS... Because I do consider us all friends now.

Karma is a bitch the same guy running that guild on phiny is the one who ripped a bunch of us off on lockjaw and caused nothing but problems for the server.

Funny hes mad at redbot who is doing the lords work protecting us from rip off artists like him.

Karma is a bitch the same guy running that guild on phiny is the one who ripped a bunch of us off on lockjaw and caused nothing but problems for the server.

Funny hes mad at redbot who is doing the lords work protecting us from rip off artists like him.

OGC's Leader is a different person than Fitzgerald. I'm not sure if you're trying to say they're the same person or that you dislike Dima as well as Fitzgerald.

The important thing here though is, OGC's Leader did NOT rip people off on Lockjaw and did NOT cause nothing but problems for the server and also, obviously, is NOT a fitzgerald. I guess if you use Faceless Insanity's completely twisted logic and ignore all the facts, logs, videos, recordings and posts about what happened on LJ then yes, he did cause problems for Lockjaw, however the point is they're two totally different people.

Just banned him again, please be wary of any top end warrior purchases on Phinny. As always keep an eye out for each others well being:) If you find one that you are concerned about but want to buy, it never hurts to have Redbot or Darkie check into it first.

I am not even kidding I just speant a whole hour on this post and enjoyed it all wtf is wrong with me XD

Lol has 60k to throw around and lives in a roach motel...

OGC's Leader is a different person than Fitzgerald. I'm not sure if you're trying to say they're the same person or that you dislike Dima as well as Fitzgerald.

The important thing here though is, OGC's Leader did NOT rip people off on Lockjaw and did NOT cause nothing but problems for the server and also, obviously, is NOT a fitzgerald. I guess if you use Faceless Insanity's completely twisted logic and ignore all the facts, logs, videos, recordings and posts about what happened on LJ then yes, he did cause problems for Lockjaw, however the point is they're two totally different people.

I know that they are 2 different people and your opinion is funny and all but I was in his guild not faceless when I got scammed so the Karma to me is hilarious.

I would highly suggest anyone dealing with any nefarious guild or people to contact the admins as Nyghteyes posted below to vet them before dealing with them.

I know that they are 2 different people and your opinion is funny and all but I was in his guild not faceless when I got scammed so the Karma to me is hilarious.

I would highly suggest anyone dealing with any nefarious guild or people to contact the admins as Nyghteyes posted below to vet them before dealing with them.

Can you post any proof that he scammed you? As someone who knows Dima and knows all the drama that happened on Lockjaw.... He chose not to give people in his own guild loot whom he didn't like which I think is what you're referring too. Instead he gave people in other guilds the loot, because he liked them more than his own guildies.

I know some people have the opinion that a guild = family; Dima obviously doesn't feel that way but that doesn't mean he is a "scammer". You could definitely say that makes him a bad person but a bad person and someone who purposely defrauds and cheats people out of items are two totally different things. I'll keep my opinion about the Lockjaw drama to myself as anyone who played on the server with a brain capable of critical thinking knows who the villan was... But I dislike hearing people accuse other people of scamming or ripping someone off all because they disagree with that persons ideals... Someone on these forums got accused of being a "thief" because they recruited players that left someone elses guild to join their own.... That's a pretty serious word to be throwing around when all someone did was invite people who left another guild of their own free will to join theirs.

What kills me is people actually trade with in verified people. Do yourself a favor trust those who have earned it and if not use a middleman. If not your putting yourself into this position.

Alright Ive got a few days of down time...is there any more of this soap opera available?

All that's missing is finding Jesus in a bag of Funions, marrying a cousin, having a few kids and doing missionary work door to door. Someone should forward this to Jerry Springer ... I was an online scammer edition.

Think I'll go watch the WoW South Park episode now ...

This makes me so NERVOUS... This guy really needs mental help, and a pathological liar:aaa:

These guys are apparently making the rounds again on Phinny. If anyone can confirm their new toon names, please post 'em up here.

Kekestan needs to hunt these turds down.....

lol - he and his brother are Colors / Badandboujee on Agnarr.

He got banned quick from twitch. But yes, he and his idiot brother are on Agnarr. Avoid them, they are the plague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back