• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Project 1999 WTS Project 1999 Platinum/Items/Accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project99Sales

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
I have been raiding on the server with the top guilds for several years now. I have been selling items, platinum and accounts on Project1999 for the past year.

Feel free to visit my website here: https://sites.google.com/site/project1999sales/

Platinum
I currently have platinum in stock for some of the best prices available. Current prices range from $2.00/K to $1.50/K. They are:

25K-49K
~ $2.00/K
50K-85K ~ $1.75/K
86K + ~ $1.50/K

Contact me to set up a transaction.

Items
I have many items available for very good prices as I'm frequently in EC. If you are looking for something else not listed on my website, feel free to contact me about it.

Accounts
I currently don't have any accounts for sale.

Contact
AIM: project99sales
Email: [email protected]

If I don't respond on AIM, don't hesitate to send an email!

Last edited:
Purchased some items and some plat from him a couple times now. Excellent transaction and easy to work with. Very trustworthy and fair.

eqisdead

Trying to get in touch with you via email (don't have AIM). If you read this, please check email and get back to me.

Thanks

Another great experience in dealing with this seller. THE BEST customer service I've ever experienced.

Trustworthy, discrete, and very prompt with the delivery. Thank you again!

Freakin' Fantastic!

Over the thanksgiving weekend, this guy was running a special where he was doing a giveaway. I had purchased 2x from him and he pointed out that I was close to meeting his minimum for the drawing. I had done the other two transactions for friends so I figured why not splurge for myself a little bit too.

Well, boy am I glad I did! I actually won the Fungi Tunic he was giving away! How crazy!!! The other couple of transactions went off without a hitch and I couldn't be happier. (neither could my friends!!!)

I would wholeheartedly suggest this guy to anyone. Super smooth transactions, no nonsense!

I look forward to doing more business in the future!

If anyone thinks this is spam - feel free to PM me and I'll tell you in detail how nice he was to deal with!

I've contacted you via e-mail, please respond whenever you can. Thanks and look forward to doing business with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome seller, was some confusion with my paypal and other things but the seller was very patient. Would do business with again, they even through something a little extra after all was said and done A++

Super quick responses when I had questions and very prompt delivery. Communication is king. I would recommend to anyone that is interested in his line of products!

I was compelled to make an account specifically to leave feedback. Easy transaction, great communication, and pleasant to deal with. No reason to look anywhere else for your P99 plat and item needs.

Unfortunately I am unhappy with this sellers service. I want to give this guy my money but he apparently does not have the time to take it - maybe he's really not wanting to part ways with the items he has adviertised.

Last week he has items advertised on his website (i.e. CoF for $150) so I email him and tell him I would like to purcahse the item and he replies and says he is busy and low on stock. I get am email a few days later and he says he'll sell it for $175. I email him back within 20 minutes of his email and tell him I am loggin in and ask him for his desired method of payment and when can we meet. 3 hours goes by and no reply, meanwhile I am still waiting in EC. I email him again to find out when we can do the transaction and inform him I have been waiting and it's been a day and a half and still no reply.

It's possible I have been spoiled by Platlord's service, but this guy is very slow/non-responsive. Maybe he's been crazy busy because I see a lot of good reviews here but thumbs down from me so far.

I've done a lot of business with this guy he's always been great to me always better prices then anyone else. He's also told me he's low on stock and will be away a few days. I won't go to anyone else while he still sells here. If I'm looking for something I get it through him. If he don't have it I wait till he does. He's been that good of a supplier fir my needs on p99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back