Re: WTS Krono $10 - All Servers 24/7 Fast Delivery
BEWARE: NOT THE FASTEST DELIVERY.
I went to Mogs' website to buy a krono yesterday (
http://www.mogs.com/). I entered chat to verify that there was krono available at my server. The attendant said that there was and I proceeded to purchase one after registering in their site. I then went back to their chat system to let them know I just purchased a krono so that I can have it delivered. No one was replying and I waited over an hour until I was too tired and went to bed.
At around 9:40AM PST., almost 11 hours after I purchased my Krono, I went back on to their chat system and I finally got someone to speak to me. I told them that I have not received my Krono, they asked for my order number, gave it to them, and they said that I have to give them a picture ID to verify since I am a first time buyer. I said I will not do that, and they said I can use Facebook and message them if I don't want to to verify, and again I said no. I have given them my info already when I registered. I also told them that I am a registered verified Redguides member and will write a bad review. They then asked me to message them in Redguides instead to verify, which I did and I finally got a Krono.
They said it took awhile to give the purchased item to me because I was not verified and they emailed me to come to chat and I didn't come. I said I did not receive any email from them. I even asked what time they emailed me, and no replies after.
So BEWARE. False advert on 24/7 fastest delivery it is NOT.