• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback R G B left for Monkeyman be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback R G B left for Monkeyman be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What trumps everyone's opinion, is that the policy dictates that behavior such as this opens you up to negative feedback.
I agree with Robo, clearly this MonkeyMan gave RGB "the slip" which probably warrants some action, and Monkey didn't handle himself very well sure.
Hard to say that he is new here, 2015. but probably didn't read policy. It may be potentially petty on some levels.

Opinions are all around here, the policy is final and should be upheld. Going into a trade you acknowledge the policy.

I am not exactly sure what Xaunde is saying here by stating everyone is being an asshole. This is a trial where everyone voices their opinions.
Stating "we didn't need a campaign" What do you suppose a trial is? It is a discussion, which we are having. Furthermore, who ever is involved, their relation to each other, all irrelevant drivel.

Everything comes second to the policy, breaching policy opens you up to scrutiny, which is what this is. Not everyone simply being assholes.

Ok. Anyways. Im not going to dig into the analysis of that. I’ve said my piece. Anything else feels like a side show.

WTS x80 Krono for $700

Ok, send Kronos at 11, I’ll send money right after.

Sorry, I’m backing out because after we made our deal, I continued to browse and found a better offer.

Wow that’s a shit bag move. Negative Feedback. (As this was definitely a lot further down the process past “how much are you wanting?”)

Cheers!!
Boom

I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say that everybody is being an asshole, here. We didn't need a campaign of the Cousins teaming up to write 40+ posts that are a paragraph+ each or for a fight to break out.
What I asked for in my post is what happened. What has happened since is an embarrassment to the community and makes us all look bad.
Agreed. Regardless of any movement DK will always be in a favor of his "cousin"

Right or wrong, policy or not, if you a regular or top seller on here you should have a shred of empathy and respect for regular buyers here even if it's for your own gain. Personally I'd like to see RGB and monkeyman kiss and make up and do future business together when monkeyman undoubtedly comes back to buy more krono.

Policy or not I believe y'all can find it in your hearts to do what's best for both of y'all.

Agreed. Regardless of any movement DK will always be in a favor of his "cousin"
I am sure that nobody else on here has "friends" There were 3 votes up against RGB before he even stated his side of the story. Nobody even knew what was going on.

There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that I am biased in any way on the subject. There are hundreds of threads on this site about how I conduct myself and nobody has ever found a smoking pistol. I am not a discriminatory person. I vote with Policy, and you were acting reprehensible about the entire situation.
You likely would have got away with no feedback had you just apologized for rug pulling this guy.

Last edited:
I am sure that nobody else on here has "friends" There were 3 votes up against RGB before he even stated his side of the story. Nobody even knew what was going on.

There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that I am bias in any way on the subject. There are hundreds of threads on this site about how I conduct myself and nobody has ever found a smoking pistol. I am not a discriminatory person. I vote with Policy, and you were being a reprehensible about the entire situation.
You likely would have got away with no feedback had you just apologized for rug pulling this guy.

Wish i had friends on ECtunnel or extra accounts to "inflate" my feedback but i dont. People who voted to remove it have sold to me in the past and know my ways.

My personal opinion about the way that people are conducting themselves was honed in on and curiously skated by the actual content of my post.
Once he said that he was going to be gone for 12 hours I would have backed out of the deal until I was certain that it would go through.

Everybody was wrong in the situation. Monkeyman should have held his word and not wasted time. RGB acted irrationally by not exercising good judgment.

Saying that you have no bias in favor of your cousin is.... not really believable. Like 0%. Redbot has stated that you are both subject to the policy infractions of the other because of how closely intertwined your relationship is. You [have at one point] live[d] in the same house, for Christ's sake.
Also, based on the writing styles an AI believes that DK and RGB share a brain because of their common use of the same phrases, sentence structure, and grammatical errors.

I don't think we should point fingers and derail the fact most of these feedback disputes can be easily solved via DM by the daily member being humble and considerate of the little guy which is admirable in my opinion. I encourage that.

Right or wrong, policy or not, if you a regular or top seller on here you should have a shred of empathy and respect for regular buyers here even if it's for your own gain. Personally I'd like to see RGB and monkeyman kiss and make up and do future business together when monkeyman undoubtedly comes back to buy more krono.

Policy or not I believe y'all can find it in your hearts to do what's best for both of y'all.

Honestly agree with statement few post up. Leave a netural feedback of me agreeing to a deal and few hours not agreeing to it or something on those lines.

If you look at WHO voted before. i have no clue who 1 person was. 1 was me and I have bought over 100 Kronos from doctorkrono in the past so he knows my business is legit

My personal opinion about the way that people are conducting themselves was honed in on and curiously skated by the actual content of my post.
Once he said that he was going to be gone for 12 hours I would have backed out of the deal until I was certain that it would go through.

Everybody was wrong in the situation. Monkeyman should have held his word and not wasted time. RGB acted irrationally by not exercising good judgment.

Saying that you have no bias in favor of your cousin is.... not really believable. Like 0%. Redbot has stated that you are both subject to the policy infractions of the other because of how closely intertwined your relationship is. You [have at one point] live[d] in the same house, for Christ's sake.
Also, based on the writing styles an AI believes that DK and RGB share a brain because of their common use of the same phrases, sentence structure, and grammatical errors.
How did RGB not exercise good judgment. He stated earlier his judgment was based off the fact that the policy is put in place to stop this type of behavior.

Saying that you have no bias in favor of your cousin is.... not really believable. Like 0%. Redbot has stated that you are both subject to the policy infractions of the other because of how closely intertwined your relationship is.
That is not how it works Xaunde. We use the same I.p. that is why we are subject to the same infractions. It has nothing to do with "How closely entwined our relationship is."
I do suggest you learn the rules of the site before you cast aspersions, you have let your emotions dictate your actions in the past many times, only to your detriment.

If you're going to suggest I am bias, I would like an example, not just wide claims. If you have no example than please do not make assumptions on the matter.

You do not know our relationship at all, making a direct statement about 0% this or that when you do not know our standing only serves to show you as being judgmental about something you have no information on. You know that guy who adamantly says things as though they are facts, but has never done research? You don't want to be "that guy"

Last edited:
Honestly monkeyman, no reason to defend yourself. Just take it to private message with RGB. We're talking about a maybe $50 profit and maybe a small transfer loss less than half of that. If RGB really can't find it in himself to overlook the transgression I'm sure y'all can figure out the less than a large pizza hut pizza circa 2023 money difference to not have to take a dispute over a dub to the people's court

Users who are viewing this thread

Back