• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback R G B left for Monkeyman be removed?

Should this feedback R G B left for Monkeyman be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buyers agree to buy krono from me and then end up buying it from somewhere else for various every now and then. This is a similar scenerio as the one stated here.

I have not nor would I ever leave negative feedback in that situation. Money has not even changed hands at that point so no harm no foul.

With all due respect Bractos, you do not know what I sell krono for, and you do not know my financial situation and what a dollar or two means to me.
CD11C3D7-988E-413C-B299-A9E1FE9BA9C9.jpeg

Ok $840.

Anyways, the “repercussions” you keep talking about IS the negative feedback. Which is what I’m patting you on the back, advocating for.

Second, i don’t know your financial situation the way you do not know mine. The fact you can type on a keyboard means you have infinitely more cash than I did for a long period of my life. I understand the value of a dollar. The same understanding I have, to tell you if $140 means that much to you, or how much value I’ve had to place on a dollar; you’re an idiot for gambling it.

Or as I put it in professional settings, you learned a hard business lesson here man, and you got a bit burnt for it. Also Im really not trying to be a dick here man, but when it comes to the funds lost? YOU made a mistake that you’re paying for now.

Feedback on monkey should stay. Should definitely understand the (un)ethics of this. If you make a deal, you are also insinuating that deal WILL close. To do anything that prevents that, was the catalyst here.

Feedback on RGB should be removed. As none of this would’ve transpired if Monkey had kept his side of the bargain, RGBs reputation should not be held at fault.

Last edited:
Buyers agree to buy krono from me and then end up buying it from somewhere else for various every now and then. This is a similar scenerio as the one stated here.

I have not nor would I ever leave negative feedback in that situation. Money has not even changed hands at that point so no harm no foul.
This is what I get from your message Klesko, correct me if I'm wrong of course "Everyone else's situation is the same as mine" "I wouldn't leave negative feedback, so you shouldn't. It happens to me all the time, I don't do anything so you shouldn't."

As stated before, your particular avoidance about leaving negative feedback for negligible behavior on the forum is not reason for another trader to not leave negative feedback when policy is broken. It is within their rights 100%. Your decision not to do something about it is your choice.

To leave this up to a voting contest is hilarious I'll give it that, the genuine unbiased traders here stand out like a beam of light with a scenario that is completely black and white.
It is sad to see really, reminds me of a reverse faith in humanity youtube video.

Last edited:
View attachment 44951

Ok $840.

Anyways, the “repercussions” you keep talking about IS the negative feedback. Which is what I’m patting you on the back, advocating for.

Second, i don’t know you’re financial situation the way you do not know mine. The fact you can type on a keyboard means you have infinitely more cash than I did for a long period of my life. I understand the value of a dollar. The same understanding I have, to tell you if $140 means that much to you, or how much value I’ve had to place on a dollar; you’re an idiot for gambling it.

Or as I put it in professional settings, you learned a hard business lesson here man, and you got a bit burnt for it.

Getting some extra cash selling on ectunnel is one thing. But if you find yourself living off ectunnel sales you are walking a fine line in life and I suggest getting far stable income asap.

View attachment 44951

Ok $840.

Second, i don’t know you’re financial situation the way you do not know mine. The fact you can type on a keyboard means you have infinitely more cash than I did for a long period of my life. I understand the value of a dollar. The same understanding I have, to tell you if $140 means that much to you, or how much value I’ve had to place on a dollar; you’re an idiot for gambling it.

Or as I put it in professional settings, you learned a hard business lesson here man, and you got a bit burnt for it.
I don't just sell krono on EcTunnel Bracos, and yes, you were incorrect to assume I was making 1 dollar on each krono. To diminish the wrongdoings based on how much I would make during a transaction and base them off of your own personal situation is nonsensical.

How on earth do I have to defend this. I suppose in reality it is because thss forum is not as sound as it gives the impression, that is becoming obvious.

Getting some extra cash selling on ectunnel is one thing. But if you find yourself living off ectunnel sales you are walking a fine line in life and I suggest getting far stable income asap.
Klesko, I am surprised you have any sales at all with your social inadequacies. You've done nothing but perturb the entire thread with your own personal issues.

Ok. Anyways. Im not going to dig into the analysis of that. I’ve said my piece. Anything else feels like a side show.

WTS x80 Krono for $700

Ok, send Kronos at 11, I’ll send money right after.

Sorry, I’m backing out because after we made our deal, I continued to browse and found a better offer.

Wow that’s a shit bag move. Negative Feedback. (As this was definitely a lot further down the process past “how much are you wanting?”)

Cheers!!

Ok. Anyways. Im not going to dig into the analysis of that. I’ve said my piece. Anything else feels like a side show.

WTS x80 Krono for $700

Ok, send Kronos at 11, I’ll send money right after.

Sorry, I’m backing out because after we made our deal, I continued to browse and found a better offer.

Wow that’s a shit bag move. Negative Feedback. (As this was definitely a lot further down the process past “how much are you wanting?”)

Cheers!!
I appreciate the unbias view, there seems to be to much of the other here. I hope I didn't respond to rash to you, It is just that my financials are serious to me and when I depend on policy to protect me, and it turns out it may not, it can be frustrating. Everything he said against me was fictitious, claiming I was mad that he bought from "my competitor" I don't care who he buys from, I care that I lost money and I have a family.

And Klesko has zero right to speak on what I should do with my money, I wouldn't trust him with a dime the way he conducts himself in public. Giving out advice like "Maybe you should do something else if you are only making this little" Hey how about you learn to speak with knowledge and not from a place of ignorance. I'd much rather make less than you than go around preaching inaccuracies to those are may be less experienced than yourself.

I appreciate the unbias view, there seems to be to much of the other here. I hope I didn't respond to rash to you, It is just that my financials are serious to me and when I depend on policy to protect me, and it turns out it may not, it can be frustrating. Everything he said against me was fictitious, claiming I was mad that he bought from "my competitor" I don't care who he buys from, I care that I lost money and I have a family.

And Klesko has zero right to speak on what I should do with my money, I wouldn't trust him with a dime the way he conducts himself in public. Giving out advice like "Maybe you should do something else if you are only making this little" Hey how about you learn to speak with knowledge and not from a place of ignorance. I'd much rather make less than you than go around preaching inaccuracies to those are may be less experienced than yourself.
I like Klesko, we should have a hotdog sometime. As far as doing business with him, a complete liability. Speaking on someone's income when you have no idea their situation, it is simply pointless drivel. You might as well tell RGB that there's a new bitcoin coming out soon and it's FOR SURE GOING TO THE MOON.

To RGB
I think the consensus here is people don't take trials or policy seriously, which means you learned that today so technically that is a good thing.

If you learn a lesson and grow from it, that's good enough. If you become hateful than you will not grow.

In the end, the only thing that's important in my EcTunnel career anymore is..

ALL HAIL BRACTOS the lord and emperor of EcTunnel. Cheers
Worship GIF

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Last edited:
I get it, and nope, not rash at all.

But I care about the policies on this site too (why I’ll always be creepin’) but I just don’t understand past negative feedback, what else is warranted. If you had told him previously of the expected cost involved in the transaction, absolutely, I’d be grabbing a pitch fork with ya.

But if the mods become responsible for outside of ECT dealings (why I don’t care about outside seller sources when discussing ECT) then where does the community draw the line?

I mean this is completely nonsensical, but by that logic, what’s stopping me from “selling“ an entire raid geared box army, then getting mad at the guy for backing out AFTER I buy the sweet Everquest computer for $2k to powerlevel them. Always cover your own ass. If you’re exposing too much of yours, it’s too risky of a deal.

I also don’t think Monkey maliciously did this, for what it’s worth. I just think he got greedy and made a poor decision. Shouldn’t be banned for it, but the community should be aware of it.

I don't think he should be banned, who said anything about being banned. I am surprised at how many people don't care about the rules is all.

I don't think he should be banned, who said anything about being banned. I am surprised at how many people don't care about the rules is all.
Oh, are we just arguing that the feedback should remain?

edit: Not sure where I got tied up reading this. I thought peeps were calling for more of a punishment involving this.

For those of you saying it should be removed, a simple story:

I sold a rare signature custom Gibson Les Paul (expensive guitar) on EBay for $3,600. The buy it now was $5k.
Before the initial customer paid for it, another guy messaged me saying he didn’t see my advertisement until now, but he would send me my full asking price, plus shipping costs because he ”really, really wanted that guitar.” Despite the fact that the first guy had already “gotten“ the deal.

Should I sell it to the first guy, or the second?

Last edited:
Oh, are we just arguing that the feedback should remain?

edit: Not sure where I got tied up reading this. I thought peeps were calling for more of a punishment involving this.

For those of you saying it should be removed, a simple story:

I sold a rare signature custom Gibson Les Paul (expensive guitar) on EBay for $3,600. The buy it now was $5k.
Before the initial customer paid for it, another guy messaged me saying he didn’t see my advertisement until now, but he would send me my full asking price, plus shipping costs because he ”really, really wanted that guitar.” Despite the fact that the first guy had already “gotten“ the deal.

Should I sell it to the first guy, or the second?
Agreed, and more relevantly, if you do go with the the guy paying more thus blowing off prior engagements, you accept responsibility for the policy in place. Repercussion is in order.

In my opinion, RGB acted responsibly and kept their commitments, while Monkeyman's actions were unreliable and inconsiderate. Based on the dialogue provided by RGB, the feedback should be upheld. 👍

The thing i don't get here, is if RGB did all of these things in a rush , already had a character name, and a server to send them to, the only thing that seems to be missing, was the payment. Maybe I missed something, but I am not sending any krono without a payment, and until you have paid for said "Handshake" deal , there is no deal. If it was time and money, he would have had the payment waiting for the krono, I dont see that, I see the opposite. A guy waiting for payment to send out krono, seems maybe RGB was too slow and monkey needed to sale, as he was already offering a lower price, he wanted the money. It cannot be said Monkey wasted RGB time, unless the money had been sent and the krono not delivered in a timely manner.

Thank you 100% correct

I feel like monkey man could have been decent enough to log in and say yo got a better offer I need to back out of this agreement and I think it would have settled this together but because he sold them without telling him he did and he has to ask at the agreed time for the krono etc then to be told oh I sold them for 10.00 per to someone else deserves more then negative feed back that’s sorta like those douche bag brothers shit.

1 offer was made
2 monkey accepted offer gave time for transfer and they both agreed too the transfer and time
3 monkey man fucked r g b over by not following through with agreement hence I think he should keep the feedback and maybe get some time off since he don’t have to sell his stuff on ectunnels

100% i agree i shouldve counter offered yes. The big claim im making at this point is " i wasted his money " no money was wasted.. leave a feedback for "flaking on a deal" is one thing rather than telling thousands of people i wasted his money

If you want to be petty about all of this like MonkeyMan, Let's play the petty game. Monkeyman went on to claim that he sold them to a guildmate for 10,00. when In fact, he mixed up his words accidentally here in this very thread, stating he sold them for 9.00.
but not only that, he said he sold them to a guildmate, which is not true either because Gnomie is not his guildmate. To implicate someone as such is also wrong. Then he went on to try and cover it up by saying, "Well it wasn't THOSE 80 krono, it was a DIFFERENT 80 KRONO"

I mean dude. How about the traders here with experience stand up for the policy? It's very strict on this situation. Where would we be without that policy, scams would run more rampant than they already do. If the policy does nothing but serve as a bluff, than it's completely and utterly useless.

The fact of the matter is i NEVER said gnomie was a guildie. NEVER said that. Yes i sold Krono to Gnomie for more $ but i Also sold the remaining Kronos to a guildie of mine.. APPARENTLY its against any rules to do transactions outside of ECtunnel from what your saying

Has happened to me before. I bought a warrior from someone and someone paid $50 more than i agreed to pay and i didnt leave a negative feedback.. homie was paying more than i was. so guess what he wins.

The fact of the matter is i NEVER said gnomie was a guildie. NEVER said that. Yes i sold Krono to Gnomie for more $ but i Also sold the remaining Kronos to a guildie of mine.. APPARENTLY its against any rules to do transactions outside of ECtunnel from what your saying
You appeared to make something up at every turn to cover you tracks. I was just being as petty as you were.
Here is an example:

You spun all the events around to make it sound like you told him you didn't want to sell to him, until he posted the entire convo, then you stopped that, didn't mention it again.
You said he "Threatened to leave feedback" when he was already fully within his rights to leave you the feedback. What he did was extend you the courtesy of fixing your wrong doing.

You said "He never lost money, thats bullshit" There is absolutely no way you would know what he did to prepare for you, he obviously went out of his way to make the deal work, while you went shopping for a better price after you had verbally committed to the transaction.

You told him you sold them ALL to a guildmate for 10.00, then accidently mentioned you sold them for 9.00 here stating that it was "a different 80 krono"

I mean come on dude.

I don't like to assume anything, I like to give the benefit of the doubt. You appear to like to assume absolutely everything as long as it pushes your narrative, so I was showing you what it is like to do the same.

Let's be logical about it, based on how you handled yourself during this fox paus, I'm probably right.

You appeared to make something up at every turn to cover you tracks. I was just being as petty as you were.
Here is an example:

You spun all the events around to make it sound like you told him you didn't want to sell to him, until he posted the entire convo, then you stopped that, didn't mention it again.
You said he "Threatened to leave feedback" when he was already fully within his rights to leave you the feedback. What he did was extend you the courtesy of fixing your wrong doing.

You said "He never lost money, thats bullshit" There is absolutely no way you would know what he did to prepare for you, he obviously went out of his way to make the deal work, while you went shopping for a better price after you had verbally committed to the transaction.

You told him you sold them ALL to a guildmate for 10.00, then accidently mentioned you sold them for 9.00 here stating that it was "a different 80 krono"

I mean come on dude.

I don't like to assume anything, I like to give the benefit of the doubt. You appear to like to assume absolutely everything as long as it pushes your narrative, so I was showing you what it is like to do the same.

Let's be logical about it, based on how you handled yourself during this fox paus, I'm probably right.
You have said it like 3 times that gnomie is my "guildie" and that is false info. i never claimed that

Has happened to me before. I bought a warrior from someone and someone paid $50 more than i agreed to pay and i didnt leave a negative feedback.. homie was paying more than i was. so guess what he wins.
Again, the act of not leaving feedback does not mean that another trader is not allotted this ability. You basically told him "you got yourself a deal, I'll be home at this time and be ready" then your next message is "I sold them all to someone who would pay more" I mean dude. That is against policy for a reason.

What is being misinterpreted by you time and time again is that RGB had a "WTB Krono" add up, which YOU messaged him on. Which means YOU send first. Not only that, but his add states in black and white, he DOES NOT SEND FIRST.

You even went on to mention the reason you didn't complete the transaction ( after everything else was disproved ) was you didn't trust sending to him. When you are a 25-0-0, he is a 160-0-0,
AND there is absolutely zero mention of you saying any of that in your conversation. You're just making things up to get out of the feedback. Just apologize to the man my god.

Imagine you and your son are headed to a store to buy something, you called in advance and they said "we will absolutely hold it, done deal" when you get there 5 hours later, they go "Sorry, someone paid more, please leave."

Just own up to it man, maybe he removes the feedback who knows. Doubling down and saying a bunch of ridiculous things is painting a poor picture of yourself.

MONKEY: "Hey sorry, had someone in our guild message me little bit ago and paid me $10 per krono for my entire stack"

Entire means all. Which means they paid for All. Which means All of them. Which is All you had. All.

Every time a point is brought up against you, some rare situation arises "Nah that was a different 80 krono" just let it go. You agreed that you should not have backed out of the deal, and that you deserved negative feedback for that, but not for making him lose money. The thing is, you did though Lol.

This entire trial is a time sink, the policy is crystal clear about going back on your word after agreeing to a transaction. What it says is you open yourself up to negative feedback which you received. The conversation should not go past the facts.

I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say that everybody is being an asshole, here. We didn't need a campaign of the Cousins teaming up to write 40+ posts that are a paragraph+ each or for a fight to break out.
What I asked for in my post is what happened. What has happened since is an embarrassment to the community and makes us all look bad.

My deals have time limits even if my deal messages don't state it. I've had people respond to old messages to ask for krono cheaper than market. If they wanted it they should have done the deal within 10 minutes.

Monkeyman should not have agreed to the $800, dipped for 12 hours for work, and then show up early to tell RGB that he got more money.
RGB should not have caused self-inflicted harm by jumping the gun on whether this deal was valid or not and taking action to raise the money. Both of you share the blame for "making you" lose money.

I would have been sketched out by the delay and told him that we can negotiate, based on market conditions, when he gets home. What if it went the other way and the market crashed in those 12 hours? We'd still be arguing over some aspect because somebody felt cheated.
I'm not going to lock in a bullshit deal that's bad for either of us or that takes too long to complete.

I would have left neutral feedback in this case. I think what's best for everybody is if you all stop posting in this thread and work out mutual deletion of negative feedback in DMs.

What I want to know is what does RGB even gain out of leaving a guy negative feedback.
Monkeyman sells kronos 7 times in 6 years at under market price. Leaving him negative feedback does nothing but chase this dude away from the platform. He buys more shit than he sells. He supports the platform. His business ethics may be a little inconsiderate but hes not even a regular seller. I think you're expecting a lot of a guy to not cherry pick his 1 sale a year for a few extra few big macs. Any money he gets from this historically is coming right back to one of you seller's pockets.

If you are a regular seller here and you arent willing to give regular customers the benefit of the doubt I'd like to argue you are the ones lacking business skills.

Going to vote for RGB to stop being petty and toxic to a barely active seller. How are you guys going to call yourself krono sellers and sit here and flame a dude who has done a large amount of purchases. Theres a reason this guys buy from klesko and not yall 😭

P.S. Isnt RGB the same dude who was bumping with bulk krono prices and stock he couldnt supply? Come on guys... This is a simple apology and make up situation, we shouldn't even be voting on this.

100% i agree i shouldve counter offered yes. The big claim im making at this point is " i wasted his money " no money was wasted.. leave a feedback for "flaking on a deal" is one thing rather than telling thousands of people i wasted his money
So you agree the negative feedback was warranted just use better words ( here’s my input )

Rgb should have infact waited to verify sale was going to happen before moving money , that’s his fault but on other hand monkey man should be held liable for agreeing to a sales transaction and flaking if we’re me I would def leave a feedback note regarding such a flakey douchebag move

I feel monkeyman agreed he flaked and it’s on him I think rgb did rush and didn’t wait because I think for a transaction like that I’d be a little patient and wait I think there no reason this is up and wasting everyone else’s time reading it

Last edited:
What I want to know is what does RGB even gain out of leaving a guy negative feedback.
Monkeyman sells kronos 7 times in 6 years at under market price. Leaving him negative feedback does nothing but chase this dude away from the platform. He buys more shit than he sells. He supports the platform. His business ethics may be a little inconsiderate but hes not even a regular seller. I think you're expecting a lot of a guy to not cherry pick his 1 sale a year for a few extra few big macs. Any money he gets from this historically is coming right back to one of you seller's pockets.

If you are a regular seller here and you arent willing to give regular customers the benefit of the doubt I'd like to argue you are the ones lacking business skills.

Going to vote for RGB to stop being petty and toxic to a barely active seller. How are you guys going to call yourself krono sellers and sit here and flame a dude who has done a large amount of purchases. Theres a reason this guys buy from klesko and not yall 😭

P.S. Isnt RGB the same dude who was bumping with bulk krono prices and stock he couldnt supply? Come on guys... This is a simple apology and make up situation, we shouldn't even be voting on this.
RGB is not the same trader who was bumping without stock previously.

[Clockwork Operator, nodding through the speaker]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back