• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfield RI (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Also uses the alias "Megan Getter" for payments.

Relevant links:
https://www.facebook.com/sean082387
https://twitter.com/ryantwin20
http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/153161-aim-r-f-i-t-z-3-2-3-MD-RyanTwin20
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147092
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...in-talk-him/K8j7aPK1BQgX7sbeGmixkK/story.html
https://www.facebook.com/Ryantwin20
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=10156319421032571 (4:50)

Ryan and/or his brother Sean have been accused by members here of scamming under these aliases:

sean082387
Ryantwin20
Datbluelifedoe
P99platinum99
getter0803
p99blueforsale
chocolatechipcookie
chewbubblegum77
wayoflife2015
absolution
nestiicedtea
chicagobulls01
Plat4u
project1999platinum
blewplat
Beerp99
THHE99
theboss89
iloveeverquest
lockjaweq
Jengerblocks
[email protected]
EQ Nostalgia
[email protected]

And many more. If you've been scammed, PM me the username of the person who scammed you and I'll tell you if it's connected to the men above.

If you're taking legal action, I'll also give you any information and evidence pertaining to your case.

The scammer typically will ask to conduct business off-site and will ask for payments via anything except paypal, as his main paypal account has been shut down long ago. He will show you characters/plat/etc. in-game, but will never deliver.

Last edited:
Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit [redacted - Redbot]. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Sean Patrick Fitzgerald" & "Ryan Fitzgerald" of Southbridge MA / North Smithfiel

You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit [redacted - Redbot]. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Me thinks someone is seriously butthurt that they got caught being a scumbag scammer and now everyone knows, reporting a THIEF to the world is in no way illegal, it is in fact a service that we should see more of!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and "in danger" when the POLICE come to that address for the investigation I am sure no one that is a child, either in mental capacity nor age will be in any danger. However they may end up in shiny handcuffs as they deserve.... enjoy

Re:

If our users stop reporting scams from you two, then this information will no longer be relevant and I'll happily remove it. Until then, this serves as much needed information for safe trading.

Also, making an account after you've been banned is against our TOS, which you've violated hundreds of times this year. You are not welcome on this website. If you need to contact me, you may email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

wow I cant believe this shitbag is still at it. He scammed me back in 2009 on markeedragon for a World of Warcraft account.

Will never forget his name.

Hope you get whats coming to you shitzgerald.

What's funny is that you can see that karma does come around. This guy made a life of stealing from people and just being a menace to society and a general waste of space that everyone wishes would die and when you look at some of those videos you can clearly see that he's on his way out. He's got crackhead teeth now and probably smokes meth on the daily.

This guy tried to scam me too. I'm glad he has a miserable life and hope nothing but the worst for him.

Now that everyone knows where he lives, I doubt he will try scamming here again! Big props to redbot!!

Now that everyone knows where he lives, I doubt he will try scamming here again! Big props to redbot!!

Look at his videos, the guy was a dumbshit back then and probably even more of a dumbshit now with all the meth in his system. Soon as he needs a fix, he'll be back on here with another alias trying to rip someone off.

He really needs some one to go knock out what's left of his black ass teeth and teach him a real life lesson about stealing.

I regret clicking some of those links. Afraid of the triggers I set off at the NSA that will stain my browsing history forever. :mad:

I regret clicking some of those links. Afraid of the triggers I set off at the NSA that will stain my browsing history forever. :mad:

hahaha agreed.

Seeing that moron made so much sense of what he said "What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger" using such a shit excuse to make OP feel bad for posting his info, well what about all the hard earned money people slave away at their day jobs that he scams out of them, doesnt make him feel one bit bad. what a dick.

This is not a call for "street justice", any threats of violence will not be tolerated. This is to help our users avoid a repeat scammer, as well as to help our members with legal action. If you need information pertaining to your case, PM me.

Nice job RedBot! It's obvious by his post above that he is guilty as hell. No innocent man talks like that when accused of something.

I hope no one confuses me with some of his alias'. Kind of close xD

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. This guy is lockjawEQ. http://www.redguides.com/forums/itrader.php?u=230194

I didn't know of this thread until after i traded. Beware! I should have known when he was banned from WU. lol

Hmm, so the rep must be fake too? Can prolly tag on the 3 accounts that gave LockjawEQ rep.

Nice job RedBot! It's obvious by his post above that he is guilty as hell. No innocent man talks like that when accused of something.

I hope no one confuses me with some of his alias'. Kind of close xD

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, so the rep must be fake too? Can prolly tag on the 3 accounts that gave LockjawEQ rep.

Uh, don't mess with my rep. I tried looking to see if I could delete his endorsement from me, don't see a way too.

Bought 2 pairs of GEBs from him on Lockjaw yesterday for $16.00 without an issue, so, he got positive feedback. Had no way of knowing who he is.

My rep is legit, don't bust it up.

- - - Updated - - -

I submitted a report on the feedback I left him and the feedback I received from him hoping it is deleted.

I did not know who he was, have been around here for 2.5 years, please don't mess with my rating over this.

I can confirm golfball12 is not a Fitzgerald. Please don't accuse others without evidence.

Trust in OurPlat.com - Ease of mind always - 5 minute or less delivery!

Names recorded.

Thanks!

This is an awesome post - ROFL - F this guy

My best moment in EQ was SoWing this guys charm pet so it killed him when it broke. He was a dick in game too.

Just scammed a few people as Jengerblocks. Keep an eye out for any fitzgeralds.

This guy is actively lurking!

http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/35406-Selling-monk-epic-and-CoF
He gave the Google wallet of [email protected], when I figured it out and asked if it was shitzgerald he said this:
"Jennifer Leanne - Thursday 2:23 PM
> shitzgerald has made over 20 grand off of people like yourself. remember that punk"
Use caution! If any reputable sellers can contact me for quick transaction, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I had the distinct pleasure of being guilded with these guys on Lockjaw. They are defintely something else. Also as of that time, 6-9 months ago, they were still doing business here....

Do not buy accounts off non-verified members. I was scammed by a 6 feedback non verified for a 60 Druid recently that I'm currently disputing. While feedback is important, make sure any purchase over $100 is through a verified member.

Make sure the staff is verifying who is selling you an account!!! $10 is a small price to keep this community safe, and anyone not willing to spend $10 to provide safety and reassurance to a buyer should be a huge red flag.

This guy is still around... tried to recruit for our guild on Ragefire... failed recruitment, tried recruiting for our other rival guild, failed their recruitment and then name changed and race changed to reapply... got caught and then went apeshit in public channels.... beware Torylanzez and Claricestarling (formerly Corpsewake) on Ragefire... I expect them to name change and race change lol, but just a heads up, still active players...

This guy is still around... tried to recruit for our guild on Ragefire... failed recruitment, tried recruiting for our other rival guild, failed their recruitment and then name changed and race changed to reapply... got caught and then went apeshit in public channels.... beware Torylanzez and Claricestarling (formerly Corpsewake) on Ragefire... I expect them to name change and race change lol, but just a heads up, still active players...

That's so crazy. I dealt with Corpsewake numerous times on his trader "Tunnelrat" never an issue, seemed like a pretty decent person (Or so I thought). His brother, however, Torylanez seemed like a noob.

That's so crazy. I dealt with Corpsewake numerous times on his trader "Tunnelrat" never an issue, seemed like a pretty decent person (Or so I thought). His brother, however, Torylanez seemed like a noob.

I have dealt with "Tunnelrat" char few times, I was a seller, he was a krono buyer, no issue so far.

I'd highly suggest everyone to never buy from unverified people even if they have feedback. I was scammed by a 6 feedback. Some unverified try to build some feedback then scam on bigger sales. At least if they scam and are verified Redbots will give you their irl info and keep them off here if they try to get verified again. If people can't rationalize a small $10 investment for an entire year on $100+ sales then they are probably shady or a cheapskate to begin with. Most of the people here appreciate the platform and community Redguides helps maintains for us all wanting to make this a better and safer place for everyone, but others are not as wise.

On account purchases where someone is below 10-20 feedback you should require them to be verified AND show the character to you in game. I'd also suggest linking up on established Facebooks or telephone. I'd easily put a grand down for his current whereabouts and cripple him for life. I'd put down his scummy brother too. They're long overdo to be Old-Yeller'd.

Last edited:

Great read was feeling down and out but that last comment... :dance:

If people can't rationalize a small $10 investment for an entire year on $100+ sales then they are probably shady or a cheapskate to begin with.

Im not verified, and im not shady or a cheapskate...ok you got me im a cheapskate

So funny I remember seeing their videos, where the one dude is missing teeth, serious meth face.

Ya'll might like this.

[video=youtube;YieNS4JEQeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieNS4JEQeo[/video]

Here's the mirror to that Mr. Rogue

[video=youtube;IA-svIyyHCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-svIyyHCQ[/video]

Ryan's current character on Phinigel is Sprinklez
Sean's current character on Phinigal is BiggBoyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back