• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Powerlevelling for charity! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humptybump! Business has been terrible lately, I guess everyone's on TLP:s? :p

I am extending the MQ2EasyFind crowdfunding offer for all of September, since I had no clients in August!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm active and will be done in a couple of hours. Looking to use this double XP weekend!

Last edited:
Bump! I will happily accept payments in any crypto currencies too, it's about time people start using them instead of collecting!

Hey Bro, haven't been around in ages as i'm too busy IRL.

Just wanted to say Hi and let people know this guy is an amazing dude if you were ever lucky enough to get the chance to know him. He is an honest, selfless and caring person to both man and animal. He does quality PLing work that i've seen first hand. Ten times better and a much safer option then the guy spamming in general on FV all day. I'd be happy to donate to the cause again (of course I don't need the PLing ;) just glad to see you're still around. I hope the dogs are well and you guys are also doing well.

If you are looking to get into Ragefire or Ag i'm willing to give you my accounts (the wife and I stopped playing there and they are actually some of the top geared accounts on both servers as of a few weeks ago. If you need plat or anything on FV i'm happy to hook you up with all my old TBM gear i'm not using anymore (and a few EoK weapons / augs).

Msg me here or in the game sometime, love to catch up.

Thanks for the kind words and offers eq1984! Here's a pic of my bed that my wife took two hours ago. Rest assured that the money is going towards the dogs in my area. So far, I've been able to, from EQ payments, pay a new roof for a shelter with over 70 dogs, it's paid for a very expensive operation of a dog that was hit by a car and "healed" his leg before he got caught and brought to us, and lots of normal daily running costs (you wouldn't believe what my monthly bills for mops, toilet paper, washing machines, new socks etc are). Literally every inch in my house is adapted for the dogs, me and my wife sometimes laugh and say that the dogs let us live here. There is no profit in what I'm doing, and it's also why I don't have set prices for my services.

24818856_10214919203602095_1865423772_o.jpg

Hey all! I've been gone for over 2 months starting up a company. :) I got a new computer and I'll have some work to do before I can start playing, but I will post in this thread once I'm open again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back