• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Powerlevelling for charity! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a work, open for business! Pay what you want for charity. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Available for very fast PL'ing. :)

Right now having a dog in at least 7 days urgent hospital care for a virus that apparently doesn't exist anymore, I can't begin to say how much the money I make from this PL charity is helping us out. Always taking orders!

Dretski was very quick and professional with his service. He kept me updated the entire way, and even took care of an extra small request for me. Was nothing but a pleasure to deal with the entire way. A++++++++++++ Would absolutely come to him again. :)

Because of the struggles with the police people on FV I'm a bit slower than before - I do however never play unattended, but I want to stay out of the line of sight either way. My toons and my jobs are all low profile and there is no cause to worry about your reputation when you hire me.

Available for work again, get your AAs and levels sorted before the release of Empires of Kunark! Pay what you want and have it done fast!

I'm ready to start another toon tomorrow. Whether you want to pay 40, 100, 400 or a million dollars for your levelling, I'm your man. 75+ only at this moment!

I don't have any work for you at the moment but heres a free bump. I wanted to thank you (and your wife) for using your large hearts for these animals. We have a long history with rescues ourselves and commend you for doing what you can to care for an place these dogs. I know the costs for veterinary care alone is extreme.

/cheers Drestki and Wife

Thanks nyghteyes! Here's today's session feeding the dogs. Fresh shrimp. I'm even taking the shells away, spoiled bitches! Feeding.jpg

After a few hectic weeks, I have room again! Take your chances over double XP weekend. If not, make sure you feed your dogs from the X-mas tables! :D

Bump! Just today managed to adopt away a cute little labrador puppy that we took home from a portuguese family "who weren't allowed to have the puppy because of the landlord" (that's the standard way of telling you they hate the puppies chewing on everything here) to a good friend whom I play football with. It's gonna have a fantastic life I bet!

Looking for more work. :)

I'm going back into business again. If you want quality, drama-free levelling and want to pay whatever you feel like for charity, hook me up!

We recently had a badly hit dog who was found limping around on 3 legs with a broken hip, we took him in and raised €900 for his surgery and now he's rehabilitating with us. Every bit counts!

dogs1.jpgdogs2.jpgdogs3.jpg

Today we helped to drive home 5 dogs who were evacuated from their shelter because of the fire raging in Portugal (we're fine though, we live about 100 miles away and had some very beautiful evenings with the soot in the sky, but nothing else). The fire storms that has so far killed over 60 people stopped just 700 metres away from the kennel shown in the picture. The big cage was a preemptive purchase we did a few months ago with money from Redguides users and shows how invaluable this community has been for our ability to keep working full time with the dogs in Portugal.

I'm always looking to power level at any rate you deem reasonable, because every coin helps at some point.

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back