• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Powerlevelling for charity! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Powerlevelling for charity! September out, 30% goes to MQ2EasyFind!

I am taking care of dogs. A lot of dogs. 13 at this moment, but it fluctuates. It costs me and my wife a lot of money to feed them, vaccinate them and pay other veterinary bills. Through PL'ing in EverQuest, I build a decent buffer to be able to use in emergency cases (and I spill a lot of leftovers to a local "real" dog shelter called CRAPAA)

I do PL'ing for this purpose at any rate the buyer feels is a good donation really and I'm really fast. Anything from level 75 and up to 105 works without problems! One character from 85 to 105 takes about 14-16 hours normally and I do it all in one go (morning to midnight basically).

And since everyone asks what my price is these days (is there anything unclear?), a bottom line donation would be 30 USD (it's not really worth it to work cheaper with the 15 hour day it takes). An average donation would be 50-100 bucks. It's kind of hard to tell since most donations are either 50 or 100. :D

(Old commentary, we now also have Dita, Estrela, Bula, Mammahund, Molly and Tanya!); Oh, and to give you something to make funny memes of, here's me with all our seven dogs. Nani, Kika, Memphis, Pippi, Kiera, Pixie and Sesa. :) MeDogs.jpg

Last edited:
If you have any interest in leveling toons on ragefire during the day lvl 52 mag/wiz/cleric 54 enchanter and a 60 sham to help outside of group. I would be more then happy to donate. Let me know if you are interested in doing any work like that thanks

I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about Ragefire and how the TLP:s work, but if someone would help me out I could give it a good shot!

Dretski has verified (upon my request) that the money is indeed going to charity. Great job man, playing EQ for the pups!

70 bucks has been donated already from non-service users actually. My first work starts now. If anyone else wants in at the same time or queue up, let me know!

Bump! We reached over €100 by now, and 2 toons are almost done and one is unpaid for so far upon mutual agreement. If anyone else wants in from tomorrow on, let me know! You choose what you think it's worth.

Good dude, got 2 toons leveled and helped some pups along the way, I have a Black lab named Saber and an Australian Shepard named Molly, both rescued from my local shelter.. fight the good fight my friend. its worth it

We managed to raise 630 dollars in the campaign. As bad luck has it, a storm took all the roofs from the cages just a week ago, and this will do very well to repair them! I'll post some pictures whenever I can. :)

I'm gauging interest for PL on FV again. I would give a considerable part of the income to more charities in my local area. I don't have any active accounts, but if I can find two or three jobs lined up, I'll get started.

Last edited:
Very creative and heartfelt idea.

I do a bit of charity work myself (including supporting some dog rescuing initiatives - check out rocket dog rescue in s.f.) and it always warms my soul to see someone pay it forward.

Cheers to you sir and your mission!

Bump. Get some cheap levels!

Edit; These little cuties just moved into the house. 11 dogs now, I need a triple bed soon.

Dogs.jpg

Last edited:
I really like this! Good job my friend and keep up the good work.

The fact that redbot verified it is indeed going to charity makes me feel that much better. I do not need any toons leveled, but if you'd like to send me your paypal or something to which I can donate, I would be more than willing to help out how I can :)

Regards,

Me and my wife have actually, as of yesterday, come to an agreement with CRAPAA. We take home all of the special cases (some dogs they find here are in terrible condition, I'm not even sure I should post those pictures here) and a lot of lonely puppies (which should never be stuck up with large dogs in a shelter). It's an added cost in medicines and food for us, and we are probably starting up our own sister organization to the nearby shelters. They all live happily here in the house and most of them sleep in the bed. :p

While they do still recieve all the help they need from me (my pickup is really handy usually!), most of the future income is going to take care of the dogs that end up here, and that they can't pay for anyways. However, the new roofing turned out great (going to post some pictures the next time I go there!).

But as things change, it's only fair to be completely honest here. :)

Shelter.jpg

Here you can see some of the cages before and after roofing (which is all down to the people on RG!). :)

The money was enough for new beams, roofs and bolts and then some extra for a veterinary bill that we had to pay for a dog that suddenly stopped producing blood platelets and had to get some pretty heavy medications (but is now fine. All TOO fine somedays, taking revenge on life..).

The old one (the mother of the red puppy but not the black and tan) is just named "mammahunden" (swedish for mother dog) tbh. The red puppy was adopted away to a loving family (I tended to just call her Bite Machine during the time she lived here) and the black and tan is daddy's little girl Tania. She never leaves my lap or arms.

I'll be available again from tomorrow. 1-2 chars/customers. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I am now RED verified!

- - - Updated - - -

Dogfood.jpgHelped deliver some dog food today. :)

Last edited:
Bump! Almost finished with the current order and I'll be out for a haircut. Hope to see some requests when I get home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back