• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 PlayerAuctions will be picking up Project 1999 (1 Viewer)

All that ever comes to mind with Players Auction is How will i get ripped off this week.

PA is only good news for people that actually care about their feedback. Transactions are purely based off trust, and a person there that's new with 0 feedback is just as sketchy. Yes they do offer a verification process and 'insurance' on some things, but like I said, nothing is scam proof.

If anyone played EQ and bought/sold/traded back when it was allowed on eBay, scammers were everywhere. Even people with a bunch of feedback were doing it because of the dollar amounts involved at the time (thousands per account).

PA might come in handy for something that isn't on here occasionally, but I'll still prefer Redguides.

Hmmmm, i mean it certainly sounds like a bit nicer since the 3rd party is that site. You could still get scammed but it does at least sound like you have some additional protections on there. I've yet to buy anything even here though, but I've been lurking for a long time.

I have had a terrible time with PA - tried to buy 2x lots of platinum and both times the payment got lost in what they call "catchment".

So now I have 65 dollars worth of money so-called lost in their systems waiting for it to be refunded - this is after my account I have had with them was started in 2003, sold accounts, bought accounts, bought PLs, bought currency all with 100% rating.

I told them to close my account because it's terrible service to a vet member as all I was getting was automated responses in return to my questions too.

----

Having said that, I am still waiting for my plat purchase on this forum coming close to 3 days after paying for it :/ giving the guy to the end of today then going to submit to whoever it is here that deals with scammers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back