• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinigel 1-70 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consistent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Phinigel 1-65 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Spots open again! Get yourself ready for ldon/loy!

Ask me about LDON services too!

Re: Phinigel 1-65 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Ldon launching tomorrow, ARE YOU READY? Spots open again! PM for final pricing!

This guy is amazing and safe / fast I paid for 61-65 with a 4hour pot on and he did it all in 1 day with 2 hours left on my pot still and he got me a 15% buffer into 65.. ill be referring any friends to him and most likely come back myself for some aa's on the newly 65 toon he helped me with

Pass just did a quick 15-45 for my new boxes I wanted raid eligible before school let out. Both boxes are done and I still have finals week left for them to sit and wait for me.

Fast, efficient, easy to work with and very responsive to PMs. Will use again.

Also if anyone is wanting anything on Agnarr, now would be the time to talk to me about it. Will be starting full steam on Agnarr as well

up we go - again, if you're interested in an early pl on agnarr pm me

Available to get done whatever you need before Agnarr.

Also talk to me about agnarr!

Will be starting some phinny pls 46+ this weekend! Book now! Get ready for god!

bump! excellent service. worth every penny
:dance:

Looking for a PL on Phinny, 52 Pally needs to get to 65, has Veteran AA, PM me pls :)

Re: Phinigel 1-60 Powerleveling, AFK AE(40+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Spots available again!

- - - Updated - - -

Ask me about premade 65's (with or without aa's!)

Also offering packages for getting 130 banked aa's for that oow launch! No one wants to spend time aa'ing when fighting half the server for signets for anguish raids!

I heard there was double exp?!

Offering bulk/multiple toon discounts for double exp!

Last edited:
Re: Phinigel 1-70 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

PM Sent!

<-----I was Red Verified this weekend but my badge has not been added yet.

-rj21

Re: Phinigel 1-70 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Spots open for up to 70! Get in now!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Room starting tomorrow! Get in quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back