• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinigel 1-70 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consistent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.7%
305   1   0
Too busy at work? Not enough groups in your playtimes to knock those levels out? Just tired of grinding XP/AAs?Get ready for DoN! Bank those AA before expansion launch and get those toons you've been wanting to level by a professional Pl'er.

Selling 1-70 or AA bulk Powerlevels on Phinny. To make it easier on yourself if you prefer, I log in the toon(s) you want powerleveled. You sit back, relax, play on another toon and come back to your ready toon.
- 100 percent feedback and also open to negotiations on prices.
- I buy all the spells if it's a caster/priest upon request.
- Give daily updates if that's desired and am easy to communicate with in game and here.
- Quick and efficient. I finish a lot more quicker than the listed estimates below for the most part.
- If you prefer to log yourself in for the leveling, can accommodate that as well.

1-46 1-2 days

46-60 1-2 days

60-65 1-2 days

1-60 3-5 days

1-65 4- 6 days

65-70 2 days

100AAs 2 days

AFK pling only applicable to 47+

PM if you'd like to discuss final pricing

Last edited:
Re: Phinigel/Bristlebane Leveling Services

Bump, get in quickly while the bonus exp is on! Want an ew 60? Can do that. 50 aa's? Can do that! A new 40 to level with your main? Can do that! 100 aa's!? Can do that!

No, depends on what you want. I charge for results

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, ca do 40-60, 1-40, 1-60, 50-60, whatever you need. AA's as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Up we go!

Up we go! Looking to do a 1-40 soon, get in on that asap! $100 or less for 1-40!

AA's for $3, $2 per aa if you buy 50 or more!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, open availability tonight and onward. Book me quick! Every pl is done by hand!

Last edited:

This guy is the real deal, fast service great updates. Highly recommended

Done over 300 AAs orders and did five toons to 60 from levels 50+ during double exp. Get a slot in booked before double exp ends If you want those AAs or last few levels cranked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

I am looking to get maybe 30-60 aa on my monk, what is the price for around that amount? and when would you be available to do it?

Been wanting to get on that BST action but cant find the time to level one? Need a toon to start or a box to help? Raid too much? Work too much? Finding a group just too hard and complicated for that leveling grind nowadays?

Selling 1-40 or 1-60 Powerlevels on Phinny. To make it easier on yourself if you prefer, I log in the toon(s) you want powerleveled. You sit back, relax, play on another toon and come back to your ready toon.
- 100 percent feedback and also open to negotiations.
- I buy all the spells if it's a caster/priest.
- Give daily updates if that's desired and am easy to communicate with in game and here.

1-40 estimated from 3-4 days. 1-60 Given a 2 week max estimate. It varies, did do two pairs of 60 in 9 days.

Just finished another two sets of 40's and about to start another 1-40 so send a tell if you're interested or want to be scheduled in.

Live/Bristlebane:

Offering leveling/aaing services as well as gearing/augging/questing services.

TBM Challenger, Thulisaur shoulder aug, Collection achievs for trophies, all available. Pm for more information.

If you need anything done, this is the place to come! Great communication, extremely fast, even gave some extra.

I literally couldn't recommend a better person, his prices are exceptional as well.

Will do business again!

Now open for business again! On Phinigel and Bristlebane!

Offering AA packages/Progression/Aug/Gear farming, if you rely on group gear the new expansion gear is a significant upgrade!

Can gear your toons for you for one price!

- - - Updated - - -

Up we go

Bump, really looking to refill my krono stores so open to payment via kronos.

- - - Updated - - -

Fancy and verified now!

- - - Updated - - -

Availability opening tomorrow!

1-40, 40-60, 1-60, 100 aa's, 55-60, 40-50, 20-50, whatever you need I can do!

Also gauging interest in VT flagging services, IE shard farming. PM me for interest

- - - Updated - - -

Offering discounts on 1-40 atm, seeking a pbaoe class for 1-40! Or 1-50, or 1-60, or 20-40, or 11-35, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing AE now.

Would still like to book a 1-40! Can be done in as little as 2 days, fastest most efficient 1-40 pler on RG!

Last edited:

Pass away just finished a toon for me great job and fast service. Will definitely use him again

Just moved and looking for more work! Will be powerleveling again starting tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

Aein and stuff

Finishing up all my orders tomorrow!

Book now from some pre christmas leveling!

- - - Updated - - -

Open availability! Book me now!

- - - Updated - - -

Aes every day this week! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

Re: Phinigel 1-60 Powerleveling, AFK AE(40+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

This guy is really pleasant to talk to in PM's and his prices are more competitive, I'd recommend giving him a try.

Re: Phinigel 1-60 Powerleveling, AFK AE(40+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Ae'n and stuffz

- - - Updated - - -

SLOTS OPEN! Tonight and tomorrow!

Awesome service, will definitely do more business in the future!

SPOTS OPEN FOR AE PL!

- - - Updated - - -

NEW YEAR NEW AA'S/LEVELS

Spots opening through the night!

Last edited:

Been kinda in and out, new year stuff to do and all.

I've tried to keep up with all the pms regarding pls but I may of missed you. It's hard for me to set specific times to set up it's more or less if you're around when I set up. Best best bet is to leave me any contact info you can and I'll look for you when I'm around.

Would love a 3 hr spot today and more this weekend if available.

Solid plvl from Passaway. Went from 52 to 57 in 4 hours. AFK the entire time. If you are having issues getting a hold of him due to the volume of buyers, keep trying. His prices for service is the best there is and is worth the wait.

Thank you.

5 days until pop, pretty full, If you want a chance at a spot before pop you need to contact me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back