• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinigel 1-70 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consistent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Phinigel 1-60 Powerleveling, AFK AE(40+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

The best PL service on the server. I recommend to anyone!

Re: Phinigel 1-60 Powerleveling, AFK AE(40+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

sent pm

- - - Updated - - -

still doing this because I have had no reply?

gotcha I was just trying to get something in the works but no worries good luck

Bump - taking LOG IN orders again.

I could do ae pls but atm I'm not certain on rates, if you really want AE pm me and we can try and set something up

Re: Phinigel 1-65 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Highly recommended! Great services

Re: Phinigel 1-65 Powerleveling, AFK AE(46+), 100% Feedback, Reliable and Consiste

Starting a level 1 tonight, VERY RARE, SLOTS OPEN.

Also more log in spots just opened up for 46+

Top service again! Good communication.

PM and payment sent. please let me know status of the PL every so often. :)

prices are outrageous. going rate is 10kpp an hour, many are doing this.

prices are outrageous. going rate is 10kpp an hour, many are doing this.

Is anyone forcing you to purchase from this seller....?

I'll answer that for you, No.

Just move along if you don't like his rates.

just protecting the population here, with as much info so they can make an informed decision, so others can move along as well.

I charge 12k (ish) per 1 1/2 hours.

So yay me for being cheaper.

Spots open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back