• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Original Spell Effects! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has the people who said they have paid and are waiting have yet to get a response? You just explain your method is better and harder then anyone elses but yet have to come out say why they have not gotten their files but try push for more and more sales even though those who paid have yet to receive package?

Why has the people who said they have paid and are waiting have yet to get a response? You just explain your method is better and harder then anyone elses but yet have to come out say why they have not gotten their files but try push for more and more sales even though those who paid have yet to receive package?
There was a brief period of time I WAS in fact cross continental and delayed but I canassure you 100 percenteveryonewho was a donator has received every file.The thread confuses that but i have taken care of everyone i assure you.::)) your call

Sent from my RCT6203W46 using Tapatalk

Ooozling, I think you should setup some sort of mailing list with current donators. Currently, everyone must have different versions of the file. It'd be nice to be informed if you've updated it and fixed some of the problems that occur from your updates. I've since stop using it since too many spells in Velious are not matched up.

Would love to use this product if it was a bit better taken care of. I understand it was donation only but still...

Cheers.

I'm going to dig up a few files I think were perfect as far as I could get them to be and send them. I know a lotnof specific fixes end up breaking others I had it near perfect for casual to hardcore use I just have no account to logbin ATM ? For reasons I'd rather not get into pm your email I can prob get you the orig files considered perfect and I sent. I have more time lately but still living at home so its hard to play and do fun stuff like spells when the economy has got me sweating literally no air conditioning lol.

Sent from my RCT6203W46 using Tapatalk

sent you a PM and an email and a comment on your youtube asking if you are still doing this but have yet to get a reply :( i wanna get this hopefully this weekend so i can enjoy it before i have to go back to work on monday :(

Update: Been a couple weeks still no response or reply of any kind. Doubt i will want to buy this if it takes days to even get a response let alone receive files.

Last edited:
Schmoofaka, I have already sent you the most updated files since the last time I emailed you. There have been no recent updates since July 14th. Although I haven't been bumping this thread recently as people seem to have lost interest in not only the Phinigel server, but the particle system. You are correct, I have been absent for the past couple of weeks due to personal issues I was without internet access or electronics at all in fact. (Let's just call this a retreat for my personal health and leave it at that). I am still very much inspired by Everquest and wish to continue doing stuff like this. I know Redbot has a lot of classic ideas and I support him as well. My feedback score unfortunately is not 100% and I will own up to the fact that my real life had interferred with my online life to the point that I was unable to take care of my business and online gaming priorities fell a few rungs down on the ladder. I do want to improve and tune this to higher levels beyond 60 when that time comes. At one point I was actually tuning individuals package requests of individual spells, and aligning them to their liking but this is very time consuming process have you. That being said, THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE BY DONATION. I will be on here daily. I found a way to prioritize my gaming lifestyle to an everyday actuality have you :))) I am super excited about this, and navigating around my ban for other reasons ): I am still pushing forward with this package, and things of this nature. Please don't be shy and send me a PM if you have any interest whatsoever. It's people like you guys that I enjoy talking to and doing business with most while it is not a reasonable reality to try to make something like this my JOB (hehe, i WISH) I did what I could and gave it my best shot.

This is still going by donation to [email protected] which is the paypal address we have been using. If any changes are made I will make sure to update the main post. I have not been active on Youtube (just making sure everyone is up to date with me). You guys are my friends and family. Please please please do not hesitate to PM me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back