• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$12 per Krono OUT OF STOCK. Delivery to Ragefire! Works on all Daybreak games. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonso

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
64   0   1
fonso.jpg

SAFEST KRONO IN EXISTENCE! I don't deal with "hackers" or "suppliers" and I haven't played since early 2014, I'm just selling off my years-old fortune. When it's gone, so am I!

$12 per Krono. All EQ servers. Will be delivered within 24 hours. Reliable RedGuides member.
Accepting payments via PayPal(Gift) and Western Union.

KRONO ARE SOLD OUT. YES, I HAVE KRONO FOR RAGEFIRE / LOCKJAW and every EQ server. (if you wanted to ask this question, you need to learn more about Krono. Read this guide, specifically fact #3: http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/32660-Transferring-Krono-A-Guide)

Just FYI, consuming a Krono in EQ will get you premium access for all SOE games:
  • EverQuest
  • Planetside 2
  • EverQuest II
  • DC Universe Online (PC)
  • Dragon's Prophet
  • Landmark
  • H1Z1

Characters

• Povar, lvl 85 female high elf Heroic Enchanter, grandfathered silver account, 400k plat, Jan 2014 birthdate. - $20
  • Bristlebane, lvl 85 female high elf Heroic Enchanter, grandfathered silver account, 200k plat, Jan 2014 birthdate. - $20
  • Drinal, lvl 85 erudite male Heroic Enchanter, grandfathered silver account, 400k plat, Jan 2014 birthdate + 1 Krono - $30

PLAT: (will beat any reputable seller's price on playerauctions)

• Cazic: lots!
  • Zek: lots!
  • Antonius Bale: sold out
  • Bertox: ~15m left
  • Tunare: ~20m left
  • Bristlebane: sold out
  • Drinal: sold out
  • Erollisi Marr: ~15m left
  • Firiona Vie: ~20m left
  • Luclin: ~10m left
  • Povar: sold out
  • Trakanon: lots!
  • Vox: lots!
  • Xegony: ~10m left
  • Fippy: lots!

I'm sold out of krono and I will not restock, but if I scrounge any up I'll list on here. Check back. Hoping to stop selling plat in a few months.

Shoot me a PM on here and we'll get sorted :)

Last edited:
Re: Krono for sale: $7.00 each | Cheap Plat Too

Very fast delivery and easy to work with, will trade again with Fonso for sure!

Just to add, I also used Fons and he was really quick! and accommodating (I'm in PoK, now I'm somewhere else... You want me to parcel it? Etc).

Will use again!

Just got my delivery, great speed, great price and definitely will support a single man operation rather than some farming company. +1 from me. Thanks Fonso!

Re: *Krono out of stock* | Cheap Plat for sale tho

Super fast delivery and great price. Will do business with again if possible.

Re: Krono in stock - $8.50 per Krono | Cheap Plat on some servers

And I'm back! They weren't cheap this time so I had to bump the price up. Plat price has been shooting up because someone bought out every single Krono on FV (wasn't me lol)

Re: Krono in stock - $8.50 per Krono | Cheap Plat on some servers

Thanks Fonso! awesome transaction smooth, easy DEFF will use again! A++

Re: Krono in stock - $8.50 per Krono ($8 each when 4+) | Cheapest* Plat on some serve

Well, after having been scammed in the past (NO ONE ON HERE) I am very leery when someone wants payment up front with all my and none of theirs. WELL, Fonso went out of his way. He logged on the toon, showed me the Krono and waited for the paypal to be sent.

GREAT customer service!

Re: Krono in stock - $8.50 per Krono ($8 each when 4+) | Cheapest* Plat on some serve

Clearly a theme here - Fonso is fantastic! Will use again surely and I highly recommend. Great communication and friendly!

Re: Krono in stock - $10.50 per Krono ($10 each when 4+) | Cheapest* Plat on some ser

Thanks for all of the nice reviews guys!

<3 you

Re: $10 per Krono. Works with: EQ, EQ2, Planetside 2, DC Universe. Also selling plat

Fonso is great to do business with! thanks again! I'll only be going to you now for all my krono needs.

Re: $10 per Krono. Works with: EQ, EQ2, Planetside 2, DC Universe. PLAT also for sal

Bump! Plat prices dropped :)

Re: $10 per Krono. Works with: EQ, EQ2, Planetside 2, DC Universe. PLAT also for sal

Krono and plat prices dropped! :D

Any left? Sent pm

- - - Updated - - -

Very satisfied! Quick and easy transaction for me as a first time buyer! Will be In touch again!

Plat available across most servers. Krono available on all servers. Dreadstones & Medals of Heroism available on FV and I'm willing to beat anybody's price.

Send me a PM if you're interested :)

Thanks neeeewb, my sub had ran out. Back in business now though! Lots of Krono still and plat on quite a few servers; PM to check for availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back