• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$12 per Krono OUT OF STOCK. Delivery to Ragefire! Works on all Daybreak games. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: $10 per Krono. Works with: EQ, EQ2, Planetside 2, DC Universe. PLAT also for sal

Hey I'd like to pick up two kronos if possible

Re: $10 per Krono. Works with: EQ, EQ2, Planetside 2, DC Universe. PLAT also for sal

bump, another 85 enchanter for sale

Delivering all day today :) Just shoot me a PM.

Fonso still goin' strong! Now offering bulk deals for orders over $100

Picked up some Krono today. Fonso is great to work with.

Hello all,

Trying out EQ after 13 years and wanted to be able to outfit a party of 6. Purchased $20 worth of plat. The amount of Plat sold was generous IMO. It did take more than 24 hours to get delivery and additional plat was given as compensation for the trouble.

I would use Fonso again, and may do so soon if his Krono prices are competitive :)

Cheers!

Yall are so nice. Thanks for mentioning the bonus, MNkenr! Delivering that day totally just slipped my mind and so I'm glad that the bonus was able to make up for it a bit :)

Very smooth transaction. Would deal again anytime. Thanks again Fonzo!

Bumps! I still have plat on most servers and I'm willing to beat PlayerAuctions prices :)

Krono still $10 but I now give bulk discounts so PM me about them if you're looking to spend more than $50!

super fast delivery. Soooo happy.

Bump and a reminder to please vote for LOCKED progression server on your alt accounts if you haven't already done so :D

Got'em thanks Fonso!! Great seller!

They're $10 now but if you're willing to spend more than $50 at once I can probably work out a scaling bulk deal :D

bump. Krono @ $10. Get them before the Ragefire rush!

Buy now! Will be delivered before Ragefire opens.

100% safe, well-aged Krono. I don't deal with hackers or suppliers, the Krono you buy from me are legit, bought off the bazaar like anyone else.

Re: $10 per Krono. Delivery to Ragefire! Works on all Daybreak games.

Looking to buy 2 or 3 Krono! I sent a PM but its probably buried with lowball offers. I'll be on all night on Ragefire, let me know, you handsome devil

Looking to buy 2 or 3 Krono! I sent a PM but its probably buried with lowball offers. I'll be on all night on Ragefire, let me know, you handsome devil

haha thank you, just logged on for today so I replied :)

Ragefire alllll day

Sent payment this morning. I'm online now and will be for a while, just shoot me a PM and I'll hop on the alt and meet you :)

Still have Krono for Ragefire?

Krono work for all servers in all games hosted by Daybreak, so yes :)

BTW, demand is through the roof right now, so prices will likely rise over the next week.

have krono for ragefire?

sweet, would like too buy 2 then :)

Re: $11 per Krono. Delivery to Ragefire! Works on all Daybreak games.

I'd like to buy 2 Kronos on ragefire. But how do I know these aren't bought with stolen ccs and will get removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back