1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

XP POTIONS - All Servers - Limited Time only!!

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Spunge16, Apr 7, 2010.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Spunge16

Spunge16 Well-Known Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hey Guys! Long time no see :)

Anyway, bored and on holiday for the next week or so - so i thought i'd offer my services for something that ive been doing for a while and keeping to myself

I am selling 50% XP Potions, on all servers, for the next week or so so grab them while you can!

$10 for 20 potions

No active hacks are used, however i would require your log in name and password to be able to do this

I've been a long standing member of Redguides and although i havent been as active as of late here on NA - i'd like to think i have a good reputation here also

If your interested, please drop me a PM - As i said im only doing this for the next week or so! So get in touch

Thanks

Spunge

2. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

hmm, wtb this hack :p

3. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

haha not gonna happen im afraid mate unless someone happened to give me a hell of a lot of money, even then i doubt it - cant have this being nerfed!

4. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

is this something to do with 999 /claims?:)

damn I tried so much diff stuff, nothing worked so far. must try harder!

I have about 80 50% pots from LoN /claims. my other toons have around 40 as they use it more. allways forget on main.

I play LoN a lot - completed everything wth 3 accounts.

5. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

hmm, btw. cant you just buy 20 pots from marketplace with 10$ :) offline, cant check

6. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

you can get 1x 2 hour potion for 10$

Not anywhere near as good

7. necrosFTW

necrosFTW Active Member

0   0   0

Fast service and delivered product as stated. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

8. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Anytime, was a pleasure doing business :D

9. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

wtb this hack :D

10. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

11. Czarman

Czarman Member

0   0   0

Or get it FREE from ZippZipp.

He posted the source and how it is done on MMOBugs. Pretty sure he would email it to you if you asked or donated to his site... http://www.zippzippeq.com

Zippzipp313 (at) yahoo.com

12. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

And now suspensions have started already for people using this as its brought to the public eye,

way to go for zippzipp :)

13. Czarman

Czarman Member

0   0   0

Oh well easy come easy go. Why I quit playing over a year and a half ago -- too many ppl find your exploits then publish them to the masses. This exploit has been around for over a year, so as far as exploits go it lasted an eternity. Sorry Spunge. I was messing with Veteran Rewards thing for a long long time. Posted it in admin/mod area (here and mmobugs) to chosen few, but eventually people figured it out on their own, and posted it to the public. I didn't mean to step on toes by posting that but it was meant more as a what you said above.....

14. necrosFTW

necrosFTW Active Member

0   0   0

Nerfed. The suspensions are flying =(.

15. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

so how did it work? now that its nerfed and people getting suspended, can share, yes?:)

16. ThriceMeThree

ThriceMeThree New Member

0   0   0

Don't just throw blame at zipp, as with your selling of this also contributes to what's going on. Thanks Spunge, Thanks Zipp, Thanks to all on PA as well :mad:

17. Jmo

Jmo Admin Dust Bunny
    Staff Member Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't blame anyone. It was an exploit that should never have been in the game. It's great that everyone who knew got to use it as long as they did. No reason to point fingers or get upset over it being gone. It was never intended in the first place.

18. Jmo

Jmo Admin Dust Bunny
    Staff Member Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

But yes, I would be curious to know how it worked as well. (I don't play EQ anymore, this just sparked my curiosity)

19. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Mines was a UI exploit - dont wish to give it out as it still works - doesnt send out packets or anything of the sorts!

Will be testing this out a few months down the line again to see if it will ever go unnoticed but will only use it for personal use

20. ounvme

ounvme New Member

0   0   0

Selling exploits is complete bullshit IMO....Cheating is all about greed anymore...and its pretty sad....It used to be fun to warp around, now you gotta pay for it.

21. Spunge16

Premium

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Are you missing something ounvme?

When this exploit was posted to the public it got mass suspensions to anyone who used it WITHIN 12 HOURS OF IT BEING POSTED

This is why people charge

22. crackman

crackman New Member

0   0   0

people got the hammer because it was being advertized in general chats not because it was posted on a forum somewere or keeping it a secrete and selling does not make it any safer .

if anything makes it more risky because only a few people are doing it means those few people will get harsher punishment when its cracked down on .