• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Live Account for P99 Account! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew8732

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone.

My ranger is level 100 and was created on June 13, 1999 on the Povar server. I am the original owner of this account. The account has all veteran rewards and all expansions, there is no played time remaining on the account. My ranger is decently geared and can easily put up competitive numbers in raids for DPS if he is played properly.

Epic 2.0
Guise of the Deceiver
10k+ AA's
Ancient Cloak of Flames (Amazing Overhaste Clicky)
Bag full of Clickies and toys etc.

I do not have a magelo for this account, however any serious traders will be given a temporary password and allowed to log on to the account for verification and to see if they are still interested. I also have a level 100 Cleric and Necromancer both with 2.0s and geared/AA'd as well.

I am looking for a high level, decently geared P99 account.. PM me or post here with anything you guys would be willing to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back