• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT FFXIV for P99 BLUE ACNT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Looking to trade my FFXIV Account for a Blue P99 Acnt. P99 Acnt must be original owner and be able to part with email tied to the account, as well as have a lvl 50 + character fully geared w/ relic.

I am the original owner:
My FFXIV Account is decked out. 1rst character: lvl 50 Pld/Blm/Whm/Crp/Bsm/Wvr all job classes are at least lvl 15+ that are not mentioned. Over 2 million gil on account. All ilvl 90 gear for Pld/Blm. Whm is ilvl 80+ All have their relics or better. Excellent reputation on the server! Awesome collectors edition perks etc with account.

2nd character: 50 Brd/Lnc with appropriate sub classes lvled to 30ish. Full ilvl90 for both Brd/Lnc including allagan/relic weapons.

Will answer any questions via aim: Karmaa05

Link to account I am selling / trading: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer...p-bsm-1relic-allagan-primal-weapons-89466484/

Bid with confidence my playerauction Id is jaseager. Willing to do moderator trade etc.

Me: jaseager (56)
Honors: Feedback score between 51 and 150
Member: since May-01-2011

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back