• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Raid Geared 115 Berserker/ 115 SK (Some raid gear) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
SOLD - Selling Raid geared 115 Berserker, T3 Crafted raid weapons/Raid gear, basically everything you could ever need to be a successful berserker. Full progression completed, countless mounts/illusions. Lots of years worth of time and money pushed into this count and very much worth it. Oh, and you can literally join any top tier raid guild with this zerker. I'll even teach you/show you parses if you'd so like to ensure your success with this toon.

$500 - Also selling my SK box along with berserker. This SK has it all, Max AA, Epics, Illusions, rare mounts. Mostly in T3 group gear but has some raid gear including the chase raid weapon. This tank can swarm modern content no problem (given you know how to play SK) and is the perfect tank for anybody looking to jump into content and dominate it immediately.

I didn't give a whole lot of detail on the toons but if I did I would be making a 90 page post, for more details PM me.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back