• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MORE!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 85.7%
30   5   0
WTS: P99 PLAT! $3.50 per 1k

Current Price:
$3.50 USD / 1k - Payment by Paypal Friends & Family

- - 100k minimum - -

Bulk discounts available over 500k.

My preferred method of communication is via email @ [email protected] PMing here works as well, but email makes for the fastest response times.

RMTing on P99 always comes with it an inherent risk of being banned. In my five years of doing this, I've learned a lot about evading detection - buy from me and you'll benefit from my experience.

I stopped asking for positive feedback or forum posts from my customers a long time ago - there are many satisfied repeat customers who you won't find represented on a public forum.

ACCOUNT EXCHANGE SERVICE

I am providing an account exchange service. I am matching private buyers and sellers up for account transactions. I will provide the middleman service - hold the $ in escrow while the information is being transferred, and only release the payment to the seller upon completion of the sale and verification of the goods. This is safe as it is a sale between two private parties, and I never touch the account. There is no trail for the GMs to chase down.

I have many accounts that sellers have shown interest in selling at the moment - various classes that are geared differently to match your price-point. Let me know if you're in the market to sell or buy and I will make it happen.

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Last edited:
Re: WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MO

Purchased today, emailed very fast, agreed on a deal very fast, and as soon as I paid was waiting with the goods - would def work with again anytime!

Re: WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MO

Super fast transaction, awesome communication. Very good seller

Bought today, quick response, would use again. Lots of items at good prices.

got P99 pp today super fast and EZ will do business agian!

I am interested in a few item fungi Rbg, rbb, or cof plz message me back

Awesome seller, fast deliver, 0 hassle, will use again and again!

Terrific seller. Works with you as much as possible. Had absolutely zero issues.

great service fast transaction

Another quick recommendation. Made good on a mix up in our transaction. Highly recommend.

fast, friendly transaction + 1 all the way around

bbbbbump​

- - - Updated - - -

b a u m p

- - - Updated - - -

b u m p

- - - Updated - - -

bnmnananaanan

- - - Updated - - -

mamamamamamamamamamamamamamamammaamamamam​

bizump

- - - Updated - - -

jajaajjaajjaaj

- - - Updated - - -

bizump

- - - Updated - - -

b i zump

Fast and smooth transactions (yes, multiple).
This person delivers!

Fast, very professional way of doing it, I can only recommend this gentleman. :hfive:

Last edited:

Transaction went quick and flawless!

Got plat quick and easy! Great guy to work with, I will be back if I need more!

Nice transaction, worked with me to outfit a character and was in constant contact. Have a good feeling that everything is secure and will stay that way. :golfclap::golfclap::woop::woop:

Transaction completed yesterday. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks for accommodating my noob self, and probably putting up with too many questions, etc, from me. Also, sorry for not being the sharpest tool in the shed at one point.

Anyway, 100% legit, quick, friendly, and straight to business. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back