• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MORE!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MO

Great seller, very fast transaction

Re: WTS: P99 PLAT + ITEMS (CoF, RBB, RBG, Fungi Tunic, NoS, BCG, Puppet Strings, + MO

I think this guy might be on Xmas vacation, been attempting contact for a while, haven't heard back.

Or he has vanished because no one will buy from him after a ton of us got banned. I wouldn't take the chance if I were you. Not worth the risk.

Or he has vanished because no one will buy from him after a ton of us got banned. I wouldn't take the chance if I were you. Not worth the risk.

probably the exact reason for him vanishing. All his accounts along with anyone who purchased from him are banned.

Buying things for P99 isn't worth it, all it takes is for one person to get caught and they'll back trace every single trade and banwave hundreds of accounts... but then again playing on P99 isn't worth it either

Trusted person. He was fast and gave me my item after i paid for it.

Trusted person. He was fast and gave me my item after i paid for it.

Says the nearly brand new account with 0 feedback. Don't trust this person. You will almost assuredly get banned.

Just FYI I purchased 100,000 plat for $300 USD in early March, and my account was banned this past weekend for RMT.

Buyer beware.

Bought platinum and within a months time the account(s) associated with the platinum we're banned. I strongly urge caution to buyers as it seems any large transfers of platinum from one account to another sends a red flag to the administration of P99 and results in a swift drop of the mighty ban hammer. This is not a review in regards to p99platsale it is a general warning to all people who are looking to buy platinum.

So is it pretty much a sure thing that buying plat/items will get you banned these days? A lot of the replies on this thread seem to be suggesting that a ban is essentially inevitable.

Has anyone here bought plat/items within the last 6 months and not gotten banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back