• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS Clean Starter AND High-End Toons for LIVE Servers! ⚡ Contact for pricing! 🔥 Lvl 125, Max AA, Group or Raid Gear, Augs, Prog, Epic 2.0, and More (1 Viewer)

Reach Gaming

Reaching for Greatness
Rating - 99.7%
386   1   0
Level
115 - 125
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 No requirements! We take many payment methods.
This list shows what I have ready for you. Don't see the class you want ready? We can put a rush order on any class you'd like, go ahead and send me a PM. I also recommend you check back every few days to see the updated list.

Last Update to list: 9/26/2023

Bard - 1*Beastlord - 1*Berzerker - 1Cleric - 1*Druid - 1*Enchanter - 1*Magician - 1*Monk - 1*
Necromancer - 1*Paladin - 1*Ranger - 1*Rogue - 1*Shadowknight - 1Shaman - 1*Warrior - 1*Wizard - 1*
* Means toon is currently being worked on. You can always place your order to guarantee your toon. The colors are just for fun :)

These accounts will be 100% yours and never touched by anybody but me, which means you never have to worry about somebody coming back and stealing your work away from you. It will be YOUR secret question, YOUR e-mail, and 100% YOUR account. These toons are ready to jump instantly into raids and end-game, and have had a ton of work put into them! There is still a ton to explore and do with your new toon(s), but we take out thousands of hours of the more tedious work and deliver a top-notch product to you. Below is what is included in our High-End toons. Contact me if you would like a cheaper, starter toon.

--------------------------
The details for our top-tier toons:
  • Level - 125
  • AAs – Maxed
  • Expansion: Laurion's Song
  • Gear – Customizable. T3 LoS, T3 NoS, and T3 ToL group gear or top-tier Best in Slot LoS raid gear is available.
  • Augs - Each toon comes fully decked out in high-end augs. This includes type 3, type 5, type 7 & type 13.
  • Epic - Each toon will have their epic 2.0. Clerics include 1.0.
  • Languages – All 23 Maxed
  • Utility Proficiency – Completed
  • Combat Proficiency - Completed
  • Weapon Proficiency - Completed
  • Spell Skills – Maxed
  • Spells / Tomes - Levels 1-125 are on the toon - rank 1 minimum. All spells from Ring of Scale through Laurion's Song will be at least rank 2. Rank 3 is available upon request. Rank 3 raid spells are also available.
  • Adventurer's Stone - Quest complete - gives ability to use Translocators in Guild Lobby and other locations.
  • Bags – All bag slots will be 20-40 slot bags.
Paragon Progression (Missions) – Heroic AA’s & Clickies
Each of the following Tradeskills will be 54/350:
  • Baking
  • Brewing
  • Blacksmithing
  • Fletching
  • Pottery
  • Jewelry Making
  • Tailoring
Various other skills we max for you:
  • Alcohol Tolerance
  • Swimming
  • Tracking
  • Hide / Sneak
  • Feign Death (If class has it)
  • Forage
Added flavor from me to you:
  • Each toon will have a variety of clickies that are useful to the class. This includes 3 of the BEST no-drop clickies from NoS, including a lifesteal clicky and damage absorption clicky.
  • Each toon will have maxed Faction: The Primal Spirits
  • Each toon will have a mount.
  • Each toon comes Krono subbed; GOLD and ready to play.
Optional Add Ons:
PM me to discuss pricing; we have toons available ranging from $50 - $2500 and can work within your budget and customize to your liking. We can provide clean, cheap, fresh lvl 115 accounts or max level, maxxed out, raid geared lvl 120 accounts depending on your budget.

These toons are transferrable to ANY server that accepts transfers! Pick your toon, pick your server, and get right to it.

Refund Policy
🛎️ PM to discuss.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back