• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS BLUE PLAT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did come through for me just as we talked about and stayed in communication the entire time although it wasn't the fastest transaction. Seems a little strange to rip others off then the next day however I suppose it coulda just been for the feedback. Hope you guys get everything worked out :/

First off, you sent the payment around 1-2 A.M. EST. I was asleep and I couldn't jump on EQ until later this evening. I've had a lot of sales - plus two issues with two people that may be related to charge back scams, so I've been tied up with PayPal going over the whole "tangible" item thing. I have a standard account on this site, im limited to the amount of pms I can send and I'm limited to the amount of time it takes to safely move Plat/items using vons and multiple computers. I think everyone would appreciate the measures I take to keep my own account safe - which in turns doesn't result in my account being tracked and banning everyone I traded something to.

Just to confirm how much of a scammer this guy is here is a screen shot of the exact time he confirmed the funds and completed the transaction on his end. "I was asleep", bullshit. complete time.png

This guy is a total scammer. I ended up having to close my bank account and get a new one just so the transaction wouldn't finalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back