• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS BLUE PLAT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're saying that because theee years ago I requested half of Plat upfront before I sent money via gift to a complete stranger on a newly created character - that makes me sketchy?

Seems like I was being practical with creating a new character considering I wanted to protect my account and purchase.

And requesting 50% upfront when the seller requires full payment via gift seems like a pretty common negotiations practice.

But I forgot, the users on this site want to chargeback scam or just walk away with your plat in general. If I could find one legit person to sell all this shit to I would be so happy, but it is so hard finding a trustworthy person over the Internet. I understand your skeptisism, but if I was a scammer I think people would have called me out.

Moreover, you joined in 2013 too, and you have two feedback? I've done more transactions than you - I can't help people come and go without taking the time to post positive trade reviews. Sorry for the rant but people annoy me.

Hey I said I could be wrong, and I hope you are legit. It was a feeling more than anything. No need to flip out. It's all good bruh.

I had the same reservation after we talked in PM. I do understand the problem with people not leaving feedback though. It's just a lot of money to be giving to someone with no real recourse to take if you do get scammed you know what I mean?

Moreover, you joined in 2013 too, and you have two feedback? I've done more transactions than you - I can't help people come and go without taking the time to post positive trade reviews. Sorry for the rant but people annoy me.

0 Total Feedback Left By Vayn

For someone making the claim of having done more transactions... you haven't held up that end of the bargain either.

Definitely seems sketchy.

I appreciate if everyone would stop spamming my thread. I have a few interested in Plat and I'll be sure to grant them feedback if they do the same.

Inbox is clear. In the middle of a trade process so just pm me and I'll get back to you very soon.

im not a scammer. Not sure why I was confused with a scammer in the first place. Ask Snicklefrit, I just traded him 40k and he paid first via gift

By an account created this month with zero feedback...and its only activity giving you feedback....yeah.

My first lesson coming here, go through verified sellers.

Castles you came to me very earnestly and honestly. I will trade you first in game. I'm not a scammer and Shiz if you want will you post our pms? I have had to delete my inbox due to small inbox

The Elysium East email was not the email I sent money to when I was scammed by Aimen, although redbot did look into elysium east's post and quickly summed it up to being Aimen under another alias as he has been doing that for years apparently. If this gent has any posts connected to Elysium East email I would suggest holding off until his identity is verified unless you feel the risk is worth the reward.

If he's using the same email as the account that took chimster's money and didn't refund it... do NOT send him money first.

I haven't dealt with Chimster, but thanks for the spam.

Edit: Trading first if you're verified. Again. I've done two trades today and I'm looking to liquidate another 70k.

Talked about trade amount in Private Messages and sent paypal payment as instructed. I've been waiting for over 5 hours now and no show in game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I please get the platinum we agreed upon? I'm getting tired of waiting for you to reply when you are obviously online and not replying to my messages.
Either refund me or give me the platinum.

Last edited:
Getting the Plat together now guys.

Sorry, so many people have been private messaging me. I can only send 10 messages an hour.

Edit: thanks for trade please leave feedback!

Still waiting, still haven't gotten any reply to recent pm's. =/

- - - Updated - - -

Vayn, what's the deal man? I paid you last night and you've told me hours ago you would be running over to EC and I haven't gotten any response to pm's I've sent you.

- - - Updated - - -

Vayn, I'm tired of waiting. I want the item we agreed on that I already paid for within the hour or my money back or I'll be taking whatever steps necessary to get my money back. I also know at least one of your in game characters names considering you were auctioning the exact same items in EC that you listed out for me in PM's. I'm sorry it's come to this but I paid last night and you've been stringing me along for almost 7 hours and Kurokuro also hasn't gotten what he paid for.

Do the right thing man.

First off, you sent the payment around 1-2 A.M. EST. I was asleep and I couldn't jump on EQ until later this evening. I've had a lot of sales - plus two issues with two people that may be related to charge back scams, so I've been tied up with PayPal going over the whole "tangible" item thing. I have a standard account on this site, im limited to the amount of pms I can send and I'm limited to the amount of time it takes to safely move Plat/items using vons and multiple computers. I think everyone would appreciate the measures I take to keep my own account safe - which in turns doesn't result in my account being tracked and banning everyone I traded something to.

Same here, if you didn't have the supply and was not ready to make the trade, you should've let me know to hold off on the payment. Please let me know when I can expect to get the plats so I'm not waiting all day for you in game. I do appreciate the precautions that you're taking.

This guy is just stringing us along to allow more time for paypal payments to go through. I told him i wanted to do $30 for 10k yesterday for first trade to make sure he's legit and he can't even come up with that. Do yourselves a favor and dispute your payment before it's too late, this guy is totally not going to pay anyone out. This dude has no intentions of doing whats right, hes a legit scammer.

Yeah I told him I would do business once he concludes his open transactions with other people. He then signed off redguides and didn't reply back when other than that he was quickly replying and eager with making sure he kept giving me his paypal lol. Dispute your charges gents. Sorry to anyone that got caught up in it

from what i understand he has the exact same e-mail as http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/47398-Selling-P1999-Blue-Platnium-or-Gear that guy. i'm not sure how that's not proof enough that he's a scammer. i wouldn't be surprised if he did a few trades to gain trust and just scammed a bunch of people and is now trying to make off with your hard earned money. good luck everyone i hope it's not what i think.

The e-mail this gent gave me to send the money to was "[email protected]" and not elysium east. regardless there are multiple people that have sent money to Vayn and have not received their agreed upon items. So whether or not it is infact the other dude. Still a scammer.

At this point I believe it is a scam. I've gotten my bank involved and I suggest no one else proceed with any dealings with this person.

No pity really for anyone who still gave this guy money after I clearly mentioned he was verified a scammer by Redbot, come on guys, I know you want plat, but seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back