• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 85 Berserker Raid Geared***PLEASE READ*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brizors

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am selling my 85 DWF Male Berserker. 15/15 Expansions

Tradeskills: 300 Blacksmith w/ 15% Mod
AA: 2056
Leader AA: Almost Max
HP: 24438hp unbuffed, Self Buffed 25288hp (still needs a few more hp AA), 3.5kac, 2356AC
Weapons: Epic 2.5, Clankwrench Piercer w/7dmg aug, Vish Staff, Mayong 2HS...
Gear: Mostly TSS Raid Gear, Solteris Gloves, Crystallos Group Gear...

He has every clicky you will ever need. Iksar Illusion, High Elf Illusion, Tons of LoN Illusions, 2 LoN Familiars, 2 LoN Mounts (Guardian Wrulon, and Dragon type mount*I forget the name lol), Overhaste 10%, Form of Endurance V, 55atk Earring, and much more!

I can show EQPlayers to considering buyers.

Account Type: US
Server: PM me
Transfer Available: Yes
Race: Dwarf
Level: 85
Account Active: Yes, still paying for it.
Screenshot: N/A
Alternate Character(s): None.
Original Owner: No, but have Original Info
Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
CD Key Available: No, Digital Downloads used.
Amount: Open to offers!

Last edited:
Everquest = dead market. Back in the day you could get well over a thousand for this guy... today you'd be lucky to get 200. Sad truth, but it is a game more than a decade old.

LOTRO on the other hand is probably the best market for MMOs. I can't stand playing the game, but am still leveling a char to 60. They sell for 500+ easily.

Everquest = dead market. Back in the day you could get well over a thousand for this guy... today you'd be lucky to get 200. Sad truth, but it is a game more than a decade old.

LOTRO on the other hand is probably the best market for MMOs. I can't stand playing the game, but am still leveling a char to 60. They sell for 500+ easily.

Heck level mine. I quit well over a year ago when I had just about 1 from each class at 50 over two lifetime accounts. You know anyone that wants two lifetime accounts with decent chars? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back