• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 85 any class, 4-5kAAs geared. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have 10 accounts spare that i created pre november 6th 2013 - i am original owner for all of them

Between 12th march and 26th march you will have the ability to make a level 85 character of your choosing for free on them. No once per IP restrictions. These toons will come with a full compliment of HoT T1 equivalent armour, all their AAs upto and including Underfoot, 2x 24 slot bags, a fast mount and a J1 merc 18/20 expansions

The accounts are a mix of silver and free accounts, some with random chars, some with some SC and LoN cards unclaimed.

Perfect if you wanna start a new box army and cba to level or gear them to a decent level

$20 per account

Bump - 5 of these left - could probably get a hold of more if needed.

These are pre november 2013 accounts, some may have station cash etc on them. Mostly blank accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back