• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 75 2.0 Bard / 1k + AA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
As title states, looking to sell a 70 bard w/ 2.0 on Phinigel. Has a mix of Anguish/Tacvi and a few older pieces. 140 AA's put into DoDH stuff with not much else to purchase. Has roughly 13k HP / 12k mana unbuffed.

30 days game time avail as of 2-25-18
DSK Flagged

Please PM me with your offer/any questions you may have. Will consider Krono offers but paypal friends and family is the preferred payment method.

Thank You,

KingWinx

- - - Updated - - -

Bump - Responded to all PM's

Last edited:
Why do you prefer paypal friends and family as payment? This is usually for people the payer trusts and friend and family payment the buyer has no protection if anything goes wrong so should be avoided.

Immediate access vs waiting 7 days.

I have been dealing here for awhile. Can check my feedback if you’d like , I’ve had nothing but positive experience buying and selling on RG with 0 issues which makes me more trusted than someone with 0 feedback.

If you are not interested in my preferred method then no worries. Everyone is different with what they are comfortable doing.

KingWinx

Lol Raven, us as verified sellers, this is how we do things around here. See the little "Red Verified" under our names? That means we are verified on the site. Always paypal FnF or you pay a fee, and as an unverified buyer with 0 feedback such as yourself, you sending non paypal fnf you can take the account and funds, and run. So yea, paypal FnF is safer for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back