Phinigel WTS 75 2.0 Bard / 1k + AA

KingWinx

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
As title states, looking to sell a 70 bard w/ 2.0 on Phinigel. Has a mix of Anguish/Tacvi and a few older pieces. 140 AA's put into DoDH stuff with not much else to purchase. Has roughly 13k HP / 12k mana unbuffed.

30 days game time avail as of 2-25-18
DSK Flagged

Please PM me with your offer/any questions you may have. Will consider Krono offers but paypal friends and family is the preferred payment method.

Thank You,

KingWinx

- - - Updated - - -

Bump - Responded to all PM's

Last edited:

ravenshade32

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why do you prefer paypal friends and family as payment? This is usually for people the payer trusts and friend and family payment the buyer has no protection if anything goes wrong so should be avoided.

KingWinx

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Immediate access vs waiting 7 days.

I have been dealing here for awhile. Can check my feedback if you’d like , I’ve had nothing but positive experience buying and selling on RG with 0 issues which makes me more trusted than someone with 0 feedback.

If you are not interested in my preferred method then no worries. Everyone is different with what they are comfortable doing.

KingWinx

Dracco

Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Lol Raven, us as verified sellers, this is how we do things around here. See the little "Red Verified" under our names? That means we are verified on the site. Always paypal FnF or you pay a fee, and as an unverified buyer with 0 feedback such as yourself, you sending non paypal fnf you can take the account and funds, and run. So yea, paypal FnF is safer for both parties.