• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 krono for $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any potential buyers. Be careful when dealing with people who are not verified. Especially if you are going to make a big purchase or anything over like 50 bucks. It also a warning sign when someone wants to sell a large amount of something that they could just sell in smaller amounts (for more money even). In my opinion this has all the signs of possibly being a scam. Otherwise why not list them as an amount per with a set minimum and then offer a bulk discount for 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, all the way up to 60.

I can understand you might not want to deal with a bunch of people and deliveries but that's also just BS in my opinion it takes a few mins to do a deal and make a delivery.

This member also told me in a PM that he has a verified account (which he now is going back on).

This is all shady.

I am sick of seeing people get burned.

If this is all legit then great but there are too many red flags.

Last edited:
I agree with you, I also offered him an amount of money that was very close to the number he wanted and he just responded with "nty' which is totally fine, anyone can decline anyone's offer. But based on what you said it does seem very shady to me especially given the gap of time between his transaction history on his feedback and what not. So a warning, do be careful for sure.

I'm not upset about not being able to work a deal with him overall, it is what it is. But I have a weird feeling and would like to see the community not take a loss. Been a bit of that going on lately.

Yeah, now I'm slightly paranoid so I think I'll do small trades to not trigger any DBG alerts or anything.

Can do 15 krono for $125. Just PM me.

I can also trade first to verified people or w.e like I did in the past and get payment after. Thats no issue at all.

Didn't mean to get you boys all worried lol. I'm just not interested in taking less then what I asked for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back