• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 40-60 powerleveling HS key required. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up with Godigr8, very nice guy who puts the work in to get it done.

Would highly recommend, and I'll definitely be using his services again.

Thanks mate!!

bump been busy plvling alot lately so havn't been bumping as I havn't had much room but things are starting to clear up so that I can bump and take on some new people again.

Last edited:
borrowing your friends necro, cause yours got banned for training? my friends tell me that they get trained there again and i'll come live in HS on my army till pop homie.

no, I apologized to the other person, and they directed to the right person. Think about it, why would he not have his own necro? My friend went into play in HS and had a necro FD at his feet with 30 mobs on him and this is not the first time I've heard of this happening to people in howling stones. I take care of the phinny server, and I don't let the little guy get beat down by people that don't want to share.

no, I apologized to the other person, and they directed to the right person. Think about it, why would he not have his own necro? My friend went into play in HS and had a necro FD at his feet with 30 mobs on him and this is not the first time I've heard of this happening to people in howling stones. I take care of the phinny server, and I don't let the little guy get beat down by people that don't want to share.
what are you talking about?
I havn't trained anyone in months and I havn't even been logging in alot, go troll some other post brain dead guy.

Also I have played the same necro since kunark release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back