• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 40-60 powerleveling HS key required. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
40-50 for 6 krono or 5000plat per level(going by current krono price of 9600p), 50-55 1 krono per level, 55-57 1krono 2500p per level and 57-60 2krono per level. all powerleveling is done in howling stones so you will need the key to participate (I can help in getting the key also).

AA's are 4AA for 1 krono.

The powerlevel is almost completely afk for you, basically you login get to my safe corner and leach all night while I none stop kill. Feel free to PM me for my in-game name or with any specific questions you want to talk more in detail about.

make sure your bindpoint is safe from deathlooping if you plan to afk for long times

I also will take paypal F&F as an alternative payment.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Last edited:
Re: WTS 40-55 powerleveling

Bump 40-45 reduced to 3500 per level and 45-50 reduced to 4000 per level

I'll be on most of the day today (wednesday) so feel free to send me a message or tell in game if you are interested and I will be plvling starting at 11pm PST Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

BTW for past, present and future buyers of my plvl. I would love to build some feedback on top of my red verified so it would be awesome if you could leave feedback after I plvl you.

Last edited:

Thanks for the vouches, I try to work hard and be consistent!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, should have some spots open starting around monday.

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping this with some info for the bonus exp weekend.

Friday I will be full pretty much full all day with previous customers before the weekend I was working with finishing them off, Saturday I might plvl for 4 hours around 11pm pst and sunday night I will for surely be on and maybe monday morning as well.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Homie here has PL'd me and a few of my friends. He has a bit of an interesting schedule sometimes, but he's a real person, using one or two accounts legitimately PLing people. No shady business. I'm honestly impressed with the rate of EXP he is able to provide doing what he does. During a time when they're cracking down on PLers this guy is legit enough that I'd trust him to PL again! <3.

Re: WTS 40-55 powerleveling HS key required.

bump, thanks for the feedback drunk!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump spots open tonight

Agree, this guy provide an excellent service. Really fast, quick to communicate and most importantly, he is 100% legit. There is no reason to look elsewhere for 40-60 imho.

Almost done leveling my second character with this guy. 40-54 has only taken 4 evenings. You'd be hard pressed to find a more reliable and safe way to get 40-55 in 4 or 5 nights while AFK. Guy literally solos all of the EXP. There's no bot army. No logging your guy in. You just go to HS. AFK and boom, done.

bump will have alot of time coming up to be plvling all the time!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump will have spots open for exp weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

This guys' services has become my addiction.

Went from 49.80 ---> 54.97 in one session. Literally went to bed and woke up with 5 levels under my belt. His rates are pretty fucking great if you ask me too. =P
If you're hesitating or been thinking about inquiring - Pull the trigger.

Bump for out of the ordinary service!

I made five, almost six levels in one session. When somebody trained us, he waited for hours for us to come back from AFK (for me, sleep) in order to rez us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back