• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB L90 ranger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjlopezcag

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If SOE ever comes back online, and you are decide to quit or dump an account, and have it's L90 ranger with HoT T4 equipment that is on FV or transferable there, send me a PM.

Maybe we can make a deal.

i have a 85 monk 1600ish aa's thats on FV server im not the original owner of the account he was in tower gearish last time he was played pm me if ur intrested

i have lvl 90 ranger with destroyer bow! destroyer bow ftwpwns all other bows!

no trading thou :) i just made him to try headshotting, didnt like. SK with huge trains was more fun!

Meeskino, sounds good; yes said no trading r u willing to sell him? I hear u RE SK. I started w a ranger in 2004 and basically thats all I know but my son is starting from scratch (if SOE comes back) and based on what I hear about DPS, I am recommending he go w an SK but he's leaning toward necro.

Meeskino, sounds good; yes said no trading r u willing to sell him? I hear u RE SK. I started w a ranger in 2004 and basically thats all I know but my son is starting from scratch (if SOE comes back) and based on what I hear about DPS, I am recommending he go w an SK but he's leaning toward necro.

i have 3 accounts, all active, not played bout 6 months tho. i had magician, sk and shammy as main team. not trading or selling any accounts tho :)

after 4 years afk, when i returned i made SK, cleric was main back then. started to like SK and i think its the best class in EQ :) without SK, i wouldnt get past SoD i think. if anyone who would start EQ now, i would tell him SK and second best is mage :) they are very very cool classes. compared to these two, cleric was booring and quite useless as u could use mercs, stupid as they are, but they do heal.

back in 2006 and before that i thought cleric was coolest class ever as i was able to solo anguish minis, AoW and many cool raid mobs no other class could solo. once dps went up, very up with SoF i think, cleric was made useless...well, useless compared to what it was before.

so, SK ftw!

why are you shitting up his bazaar thread then

whogives.gif
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back