1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

WTB L90 ranger

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by rjlopezcag, May 10, 2011.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. rjlopezcag

rjlopezcag Well-Known Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If SOE ever comes back online, and you are decide to quit or dump an account, and have it's L90 ranger with HoT T4 equipment that is on FV or transferable there, send me a PM.

Maybe we can make a deal.

2. Chanticleer

Chanticleer Well-Known Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

i have a 85 monk 1600ish aa's thats on FV server im not the original owner of the account he was in tower gearish last time he was played pm me if ur intrested

3. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

i have lvl 90 ranger with destroyer bow! destroyer bow ftwpwns all other bows!

no trading thou :) i just made him to try headshotting, didnt like. SK with huge trains was more fun!

4. rjlopezcag

rjlopezcag Well-Known Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Meeskino, sounds good; yes said no trading r u willing to sell him? I hear u RE SK. I started w a ranger in 2004 and basically thats all I know but my son is starting from scratch (if SOE comes back) and based on what I hear about DPS, I am recommending he go w an SK but he's leaning toward necro.

5. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

i have 3 accounts, all active, not played bout 6 months tho. i had magician, sk and shammy as main team. not trading or selling any accounts tho :)

after 4 years afk, when i returned i made SK, cleric was main back then. started to like SK and i think its the best class in EQ :) without SK, i wouldnt get past SoD i think. if anyone who would start EQ now, i would tell him SK and second best is mage :) they are very very cool classes. compared to these two, cleric was booring and quite useless as u could use mercs, stupid as they are, but they do heal.

back in 2006 and before that i thought cleric was coolest class ever as i was able to solo anguish minis, AoW and many cool raid mobs no other class could solo. once dps went up, very up with SoF i think, cleric was made useless...well, useless compared to what it was before.

so, SK ftw!

6. breakfast

breakfast New Member

0   0   0

why are you shitting up his bazaar thread then

7. ss44

ss44 Member
    Premium

0   0   0

[​IMG] :D

8. meeskino

meeskino Member