• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTB 46+ Tank (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm looking to pick up a 46+ tank. Must have EQEMU access, no SMS set, and it MUST come with access to the email account on the EQEMU account. I will not even consider an account that does not come with email access. Don't care if stripped or geared but prefer an account with no previous RMT. PM me with details.

If anyone here was dealing with this dumbass, I highly recommend you stop (assuming it was outside of this form). He's threatening to pass info on to GM's of P99 because he's butthurt about getting caught in an RMT ban.

Funny thing is this quote from another post;
Honestly, this is huge. Don't RMT on P99. They track everything you do when logged in as well as your computer/connection information. Buying items is not really safer either. If the seller is caught, which most eventually are, they will ban the people they traded items to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back