• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

What ever you need on Drinal! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Server: Drinal

Services: PL or what ever you need be it skills or flags

Time Frame: Its all a matter of what you are getting.

Price: We will talk about this in PMs but it will be via Paypal!

I run a good size box army and that lets me do stuff like make toons or PL toons. I can run flags such as HOT and VOA(tho voa flags take some time). I don't over charge! why? I dont need to!

What I will need from you?? I know this might sound odd but I will need your infos. Why? well I am gonna do all the work. I run the account on my PC. yes its safe..well as safe as it can be. You know who I am and you know I help admin here so I am safe...and you can trust me...well as much as you would trust Redbot...yah I know that is not saying much!

What will I use? Well lets see this is a site for MQ2 so I will be using MQ2! Not going to be using any crazy plugins just the same stuff I have been using for years and I have never lost account!

Feel free to PM me and tell me what you need. Lvls to AAs to maybe even loot! Skills? or what ever...PM me and I we can talk price and every thing!

PS. This is not a RedGuides thing this is a Teichou thing. This has nothing to do with RG other then the fact its on here and I work for our master Redbot keeping up this site!

Hey Teichou, What does a 1-70 run now a days? I'm getting tired of leveling up my toons to 70... just sucks.

Also, what method do you use for the first 70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back