1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

What ever you need on Drinal!

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Teichou, Sep 9, 2012.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Teichou

Teichou Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Server: Drinal

Services: PL or what ever you need be it skills or flags

Time Frame: Its all a matter of what you are getting.

Price: We will talk about this in PMs but it will be via Paypal!

I run a good size box army and that lets me do stuff like make toons or PL toons. I can run flags such as HOT and VOA(tho voa flags take some time). I don't over charge! why? I dont need to!

What I will need from you?? I know this might sound odd but I will need your infos. Why? well I am gonna do all the work. I run the account on my PC. yes its safe..well as safe as it can be. You know who I am and you know I help admin here so I am safe...and you can trust me...well as much as you would trust Redbot...yah I know that is not saying much!

What will I use? Well lets see this is a site for MQ2 so I will be using MQ2! Not going to be using any crazy plugins just the same stuff I have been using for years and I have never lost account!

Feel free to PM me and tell me what you need. Lvls to AAs to maybe even loot! Skills? or what ever...PM me and I we can talk price and every thing!

PS. This is not a RedGuides thing this is a Teichou thing. This has nothing to do with RG other then the fact its on here and I work for our master Redbot keeping up this site!

2. Teichou

0   0   0

...bump....

3. dencelle

dencelle New Member
    Premium

0   0   0

... i don't think i can trust this shady character :p ban him!!!!

4. wackawacka

wackawacka Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I second that! :p

5. Teichou

0   0   0

Haha hey now lol

6. dencelle

dencelle New Member
    Premium

0   0   0

Tei learn from red... if it can be used against you we will exploit it to the fullest extent... maybe more...

7. Noobhaxor

Noobhaxor Moderator

0   0   0

Hey Teichou, What does a 1-70 run now a days? I'm getting tired of leveling up my toons to 70... just sucks.

Also, what method do you use for the first 70?